Paulding.com

Income Tax Course Starting Soon

H&R Block's Income Tax Course will be starting in Hiram on August 18th. We are registering new students now. If you are interested in learning how to properly prepare taxes, this course may be for you. Classes are on Wednesday and Saturday. If you are interested please PM me at this site or call CJ Daniel at 770-745-8676 to duscuss enrollment. The course fee is $249. This covers all classes and materials.

someone emailed me to ask me about the hours of the classes. The class is held on Wednesday in the mornings from 9:30-12:30 or in the evening from 6:30-9:30, and on Saturday from 9:00-12:00.

This is a great course especially if you are a small business owner. While the fees for the class are not tax deductible unless you are already a tax preparer, it is well worth the $ just to understand the tax changes that are a commin'. ;)

This is a great course especially if you are a small business owner. While the fees for the class are not tax deductible unless you are already a tax preparer, it is well worth the $ just to understand the tax changes that are a commin'. wink.gif

Moving this up for the evening crowd.