Paulding.com

Another Zumba Success Story!

Misty L: "I discovered Zumba a few months ago. I Immediately, I realized why they call it a fitness party. It is so much fun and time flies when you're having fun. I got a total workout and it was very entertaining to me, so it was win-win. For a while I could only go once a week. I craved it more often. I started going twice a week. I was feeling more energy than ever before. This was something that I looked forward to and did not want to miss. I had never lasted this long in a fitness class, they became boring. Not this one, new songs and dances were added to keep me interested. Zumba started changing my life. I found workout to be a stress reliever as well, which is something we all need from time to time, away from work and home. So far I have lost 10lbs. In the new year I plan to take charge of my health and Zumba will be the biggest factor. I'm really excited! I feel that I have a circle of friends around me already, and Shana is truly amazing. Every class, we feed off of each other's energy. This creates the party and we get the maximum benefit out of each session. It has been a blast so far, and I know there is lots more to come. Thanks again Shana and the rest of the Zumba crew for making this the best fitness program!!"

To view our schedule and find a time to convenient for you visit: ClassesThatFitU.com