Paulding.com

ALL PRO GLASS & MIRROR

• 2 weeks later...

This is a long over due "shout out" for this company. Eric replaced a huge arched insulated window over my foyer....the seal had broken & the old window looked nasty. Anyway, he did a wonderful job and in short order. Very professional.

So, if anyone needs "glass work" done, please at least give Eric the opportunity to bid on the job. I contacted him because of his ad on PCOM~

Thanks Eric. He has a wonderful wife and I apologize for not remembering her name. BTW, they both put me onto watching American Pickers on the history channel. Great program.

This is a long over due "shout out" for this company. Eric replaced a huge arched insulated window over my foyer....the seal had broken & the old window looked nasty. Anyway, he did a wonderful job and in short order. Very professional.

So, if anyone needs "glass work" done, please at least give Eric the opportunity to bid on the job. I contacted him because of his ad on PCOM~

Thanks Eric. He has a wonderful wife and I apologize for not remembering her name. BTW, they both put me onto watching American Pickers on the history channel. Great program.

Thank You Fluffy