Paulding.com

Mary Jeanette Atcheson, age 80, of Dallas, GA, passed away Monday, May 10, 2010. She was born October 17, 1929 in Paulding County and was preceded in death by her parents, James Washington Meeks & Josie Johnson Meeks and sister, Clara Mae Locklear. Mrs. Atcheson worked for 33 years as a power machine operator in the sewing industry. She was a member of Mt. Olivet Baptist Church.

Survivors include her husband, William Clay Atcheson; brother, Billy Joe Meeks of Tallapoosa, GA; many nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be Thursday, May 13, 2010, at 3:00 PM, from Mt. Olivet Baptist Church with Reverend Joey Meeks and Reverend Derick Fowler officiating. Interment will follow in the church cemetery with Randy Meeks, Mattey Meeks, Boyd Bickers, Edward Homes, Robbie Meeks and Jeff Atcheson serving as pallbearers. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday, May 12, 2010 from 5:00 PM until 8:00 PM.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

Gene, Cathy and family,

I am so sorry for your loss. I loved Mary very much and I can't remember a time when she didn't have a smile on her face. She was a very special lady and will be missed by so many. She is with her Savior and singing in Heaven's Choir.

Renee

Edited by Chevyfamily