Paulding.com

Lawn Mower Business is EXPANDING in Paulding Co.

I've contracted out some work to a really promising young man, who is very adept at repairing ATV's and motorcycles. He can also fix mowers in case my load gets too large.

So, keep in mind that Subby Enterprises also take in 4-wheelers and motorcycles~~~

Thanks folks, especially all of you that brought their business to me in the past. I've met some really terrific people in Paulding doing this, and it's a great feeling to be able to meet so many people, a blessing, in fact!! :)

Pick up and delivery will be an option this week also...I have a trailer for one week, but also can find folks who need the work and would love to do it for you!! :)

I've contracted out some work to a really promising young man, who is very adept at repairing ATV's and motorcycles. He can also fix mowers in case my load gets too large.

So, keep in mind that Subby Enterprises also take in 4-wheelers and motorcycles~~~

Thanks folks, especially all of you that brought their business to me in the past. I've met some really terrific people in Paulding doing this, and it's a great feeling to be able to meet so many people, a blessing, in fact!! :)

Pick up and delivery will be an option this week also...I have a trailer for one week, but also can find folks who need the work and would love to do it for you!! :)

How much is it to get the blades sharpened? :rolleyes:

I guess I should add that it's a push mower...... ^_^

Edited by SlugPug

How much is it to get the blades sharpened? :rolleyes:

I guess I should add that it's a push mower...... ^_^

sharpened and balanced....how does $15 sound?