Paulding.com

Have Camera...Will Shoot!

Now that I'm officially a Photography College Student, I need more practice!

I am available to shoot Family Portraits, Business Portraits, Kid Portraits, and More!

$60 includes an up to Two Hour Session and a Copyright Free CD of your images! $120 Value

Free password protected online viewing, and great prices if you want extra prints.

In my studio, or I can come to you within the Paulding/Dallas area.

PM Fotogirl to make an appointment! Thanks to all who have supported me!

Now that I'm officially a Photography College Student, I need more practice!

I am available to shoot Family Portraits, Business Portraits, Kid Portraits, and More!

$60 includes a One Hour Session and a Copyright Free CD of your images! $120 Value

Free password protected online viewing, and great prices if you want extra prints.

In my studio, or I can come to you within the Paulding/Dallas area.

PM Fotogirl to make an appointment! Thanks to all who have supported me!

Just wanted to let you know that I would love to have all my kids pictures made and as soon as I have a chance to figure out a good time I will let you know. How would you suggest I dress them and what kind of props and things do you have in your studio?

Just wanted to let you know that I would love to have all my kids pictures made and as soon as I have a chance to figure out a good time I will let you know. How would you suggest I dress them and what kind of props and things do you have in your studio?

Solid colors work best. Example: Jeans and Red shirt, no patterns because they make the photo too busy. Think about the room that you will want the photos and that will basically determine the colors. As for props and backgrounds, I usually use a simple black or white background and sometimes I will use a digital background if needed. If you have things you would like to include in the photos, feel free to bring them. I've had kids with favorite books, sports outfits, flowers, etc. How many kids do you have?

Solid colors work best. Example: Jeans and Red shirt, no patterns because they make the photo too busy. Think about the room that you will want the photos and that will basically determine the colors. As for props and backgrounds, I usually use a simple black or white background and sometimes I will use a digital background if needed. If you have things you would like to include in the photos, feel free to bring them. I've had kids with favorite books, sports outfits, flowers, etc. How many kids do you have?

I have 5. Their ages are 9,6,4,2 and 9 months.

Edited by jasonclancy0428