Paulding.com

WINTERIZING SPECIAL (BY POPULAR DEMAND)

Here's the deal. I will perform the necessary procedures to insure that your mower will fire right up when Spring comes. This includes-

Purging the fuel system, changing the oil, checking the spark plug(s), air filter element, balance and sharpen the blade(s), coating the cylinder walls with a special lubricant to prevent any rusting of the cylinder, piston and rings, and full lubrication on riding mowers. Please note, this applies to mowers that are currently operational at the time I receive them. Here's the price, and it comes with this guarantee- (if you follow a couple of simple steps, then I will happily correct anything that may have caused your mower to not start right up when Spring comes, for FREE, provided it was a problem involving the measures I took to winterize your machine) And folks, that's basically ONE thing: make SURE you put fresh gas in your gas can before filling up the tank. Today's gasoline contains about 10% ethanol (alcohol). Contrary to what most physics would dictate, ethanol actually allows up to 2-3% of water to condense in the gasoline, especially in cold weather. And it only takes 1% water to trash the whole fuel system. Ethanol also causes a much more rapid deterioration of critical synthetic rubber components (gaskets, O-rings, primer bulbs, needle seats, even the fuel line itself).

Push mower special price- $35

Riding Mowers- $70

NOTE- prices shown include fresh oil and air filters. Other items, such as a NEW blade or other required NEW parts would be only be the cost of that part, and would include a receipt for that part, that you would keep in case it was defective. Valve lash settings on OHV engines would be $20 extra (both push and rider mowers). If you have this type of engine, your manual should tell you that this adjustment should be made every year to ensure that you get top performance and power, as well as preventing a burnt valve, and/or backfiring (not good!!!).

You aint going to get a better deal anywhere!

And please remember- I offer pick-up and delivery option for riding mowers, usually about $15 each way, in case you don't have a trailer, or just don't want to mess with the hassle.

This is PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE service, and could save you more costly repairs down the road. ;)

For what it's worth, I have been using my same weed eater and leaf blower for over 18 years, with no problems. That's how important it is to properly prepare your equipment for winter storage!! ;)

Do you work on John Deere riders? Things like Change belts, spindles etc.? What are your rates.

Thanks

Yes, I do. I changed quite a few this past season, and the John Deere's....I know them WELL!! Great mowers! As far as rates go, I usually charge by the job, instead of hourly. Reason being is I like to take my time and do things right. That may require more time, so hourly is not the best route to go, especially if I am trying to give you the best deal I can. But, yeah....I do all of that. I generally look at what your mower needs, and give you a fairly accurate price on the job. So far, NO ONE has ever complained about me charging too much, if that tells you anything. Only thing is...if you need pricey parts (like spindles and sometimes belts, I require a "deposit" to be able to buy the parts, since I'm broke as a haint. :lol: )

But you can call around and get estimates, if you like...I just don't see you getting it done for a lower price than me, and like I said...no hourly stuff. I don't like to be rushed; I like to take my time and do good quality work. This way you get better service without the extra time I may take to do a good job. It's no way to get rich, but it's been the best policy to go by, since 90% of my business is repeat business and word of mouth. ;)

If you can bring it to me, then I'm ready when you are. I can call ahead and let you know what the replacement parts will cost, if you want to elaborate via a PM or something. :)

Anyone that has a lawnmower needs to get this done. It's much more afforadable than buying a new one next year. This is a great deal Subby, need to get hubby over that way with ours!!

Well......bring it on!! I aint got a lot going on here lately, so your waiting time is almost nothing. ;)

Would you be willing to pick up a push mower? Your post mentioned pick up of riding mowers, but I have a push and I don't see myself being able to load it into my Maxima's trunk by myself. LOL!

Ps. I replaced a part on the mower this summer, and when I checked with them about annual servicing they quoted $55 for servicing and another $35 for round-trip pick up. So, your prices are AMAZING!)

Would you be willing to pick up a push mower? Your post mentioned pick up of riding mowers, but I have a push and I don't see myself being able to load it into my Maxima's trunk by myself. LOL!

Ps. I replaced a part on the mower this summer, and when I checked with them about annual servicing they quoted $55 for servicing and another $35 for round-trip pick up. So, your prices are AMAZING!)

Sure, no problem. Just send me your address via PM or you can call me (678-315-8794) and we can go from there. :)