Paulding.com

Taking Appointments on Mondays

I wanted to mention that normally our studio is closed on Mondays, but for the fall & winter, we will be working by appointment only on Mondays. This does not mean we will be keeping our regular business hours on Mondays though, so please don’t swing by and be disappointed if we aren’t there. The hours we hold on Mondays will depend on the tattoo appointments we make.

While I have your attention, I would like to talk about how we price our tattoos. I get PMs almost on a daily basis from people inquiring about tattoos. (Keep them coming, I love it!) We base our prices on size, detail, and placement of your tattoo. As much as we try to stay reasonable for our clients, we do not do "cheap" tattoos. We aren't the type of business that can match the price of another tattoo shop. Just because someone else at another tattoo studio does a $30 tattoo, doesn't mean we will lower our price just to get you in the chair.

We have certain standards in our tattoo shop that we proudly uphold in order to keep a clean, safe and professional atmosphere, and that costs money. We go above and beyond at our establishment. We spore test our autoclave which is money out of our pocket and is NOT required by the state of Georgia. We do that to ensure the safety of our clients as well as our safety (and our families).

Finally, we know how tight money is for everyone and we do the best we can to give you the best prices. If you are trying to stay within a certain budget, we will work with you. If you come in the shop with $100 but want a $300 tattoo then of course, it is hard to accommodate you. What we can do though is sketch you something that fits your price range. If your heart is set on that $300 tattoo, get the outline, then come back when you have the money to fill in. We will be realistic and work with what budget you have.

Alright, I am off my soapbox for today. Stay warm everyone. I'll be at the tattoo shop after 2pm drawing artwork for appointments and hanging some paintings at my work station. Get in touch with any questions.

Your friendly neighborhood tattoo artist,

Sage~