Paulding.com

Who needs a weed eater? I have several in the works

I have about 3 older HomeLites I am rebuilding, so if anyone is interested in getting a GREAT deal on a gas trimmer for next year, this is your time to save some bucks by buying one now. I have all the necessary parts to get them all in tip top shape, and they will probably ALL go for $50 a shot. You aint gonna find a better deal anywhere. Only catch is this---they are gonna sit there until someone orders one, then I will have it rebuilt within about 2 days. They are basic Homelite older models, only rebuilt with the finest materials available. You are more than welcome to drop by and pick out the one you want, and I'll build it for you. I also have 3-4 higher end models, if you wanna go that route. They will go for about 75-100 dollars, but they are 300 dollar machines with attachment capabilities. Either or.....first come, first serve! I am lowering prices on everything to get ready for the close of the season, before I get into the hail damage business for 2-3 months. Get em while the gettin's good!!! ;)