Paulding.com

October is National Cruise Month!

Cruise Planners is hosting a cruise night at Stars & Strikes. :D

On October 14th & 15th starting at 7pm.

There will be prizes! Everyone that comes will receive a gift. If you book a cruise, you will receive an additional gift!!! :rolleyes:

We will have food and drinks there. :drinks:

You will have the opportunity to learn about cruising and see how much is included in the price. :p

We will have a blast! :yahoo:

Mark your calendars and come on down!

Come out and join us for a fun night!

There will be prizes! Everyone that comes will receive a gift. If you book a cruise, you will receive an additional gift!!! :rolleyes:

You will have the opportunity to learn about cruising and see how much is included in the price. :p

We will have a blast! :yahoo:

And here I thought you meant a real "cruise night" for classic cars!

And here I thought you meant a real "cruise night" for classic cars!

Well, next year we can combine both cruising for cars and cruising for a fun, relaxation and rejuvenation!!!!!! And don't forget free room service!!!!

Yep, All the cruise lines. The videos that we will be showing will be Carnival, Disney, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian and Princess. But we can book on any cruiseline. That even means those European river cruises.

I received my first cruiseline special for Cruisenight Oct 14th. It is from Carnival.

They are offering up to $200 on board credit for booking a cruise on the 14th on virtually all their 2010 saiings :o .

As the offers come in, I will be posting them. Cruise night is going to be a great time to book a cruise!

Cruise nights are this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great deals giveaways and overall fun fun fun!!!!!!!! Its free so if you have cruise questions this is the place to ask them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see all of you!!!!

Ask questions dont be shy we want you all there!!!!!!! FREE FREE FREE!!!!!!!!! Give Aways too!!!!

We will have a blast! :yahoo: [/font][/size]

Just want to know who will be coming out tomorrow or Thursday for our first Cruise Night in Paulding County????

I have a meeting to attend so I won't make it. Already have my 2010 cruise booked on RCI's Jewel next Feb 12th. I hope that some others will decide that cruising is the best travel value available (unless you think a trip is setting up a lawn chair in your back yard). :lol:

I have a meeting to attend so I won't make it. Already have my 2010 cruise booked on RCI's Jewel next Feb 12th. I hope that some others will decide that cruising is the best travel value available (unless you think a trip is setting up a lawn chair in your back yard). :lol:

I wouldn't call it a travel option as much as a vacation option.

My wife and I are going to try to get there tonight.

Cruise Night is Thursday night also. Just on Wednesday is when most of the big sales are going on!!!

If we were to schedule a 7 night Eastern Caribbean cruise for next September sailing from a port within driving distance , how much are we looking at? What's the savings if we schedule on the 14th?

I didn't see this reply and I'm sorry about that. If you book on Carnival they are offering $200 on board credit. This is only if you book on the 14th. If you book before the 19th, you will get a 2 catagory upgrade.

Most of the other cruise lines are offering 50% deposit, on board credit. coupon books to use on the ship. Most of these will expire on the 19th.

Cruise Night is Thursday night also. Just on Wednesday is when most of the big sales are going on!!!

This should be a good event - I'll have to pass this year but I hope that you have a very successful time. I think that cruising is an outstanding vacation bargain.

I didn't see this reply and I'm sorry about that. If you book on Carnival they are offering $200 on board credit. This is only if you book on the 14th. If you book before the 19th, you will get a 2 catagory upgrade.

Most of the other cruise lines are offering 50% deposit, on board credit. coupon books to use on the ship. Most of these will expire on the 19th.

Is the on board credit per person or per cabin?

Is the on board credit per person or per cabin?

It is per cabin!!! It would be awesome if it was per person! Still $200 is the most I've seen on a 7 day, unless you were in the more expensive suites.

This should be a good event - I'll have to pass this year but I hope that you have a very successful time. I think that cruising is an outstanding vacation bargain.

Well PowderSpringsDad I hope to see ya next year!!! Like I said before maybe we can combine both types of cruising!!!!!!!

If you enjoy taking vacations, y'all need to go to this tonite. My wife and I went last night and enjoyed ourselves. They had a short presentation on cruises and were able to answer everyone's questions and concerns.

They have some good deals to offer this week. They were able to quote me some pretty good deals, including free upgrades I couldn't get from the cruise line themselves.

There's no obligation, so if you're in the area, stop by and meet some fellow p.commers.

If you enjoy taking vacations, y'all need to go to this tonite. My wife and I went last night and enjoyed ourselves. They had a short presentation on cruises and were able to answer everyone's questions and concerns.

They have some good deals to offer this week. They were able to quote me some pretty good deals, including free upgrades I couldn't get from the cruise line themselves.

There's no obligation, so if you're in the area, stop by and meet some fellow p.commers.

Great. Glad you enjoyed it. See anything that looked interesting?

Great. Glad you enjoyed it. See anything that looked interesting?

We're thinking about scheduling an Eastern Caribbean cruise next September out of Charleston rather than Port Canaveral. It tuens out it's cheaper (and a shorter drive) with the same number of nights. I hadn't thought to look at NC when we booked our first cruise. They're also offering a 2 category upgrade.

The cruise lines offer price guarantee so if the prices drop, we get the difference in on board credits.

We're thinking about scheduling an Eastern Caribbean cruise next September out of Charleston rather than Port Canaveral. It turns out it's cheaper (and a shorter drive) with the same number of nights. I hadn't thought to look at NC when we booked our first cruise. They're also offering a 2 category upgrade.

The cruise lines offer price guarantee so if the prices drop, we get the difference in on board credits.

Only thing to consider will be that you will probably have more at sea days that sailing out of Charleston vs Miami or San Juan. One thing we've started to do in recent years is travel the day before and stay overnight. Thus we avoid potential travel delays. We also buy trip insurance...just in case.

Only thing to consider will be that you will probably have more at sea days that sailing out of Charleston vs Miami or San Juan. One thing we've started to do in recent years is travel the day before and stay overnight. Thus we avoid potential travel delays. We also buy trip insurance...just in case.

Thanks for the info. Personally, I don't want to fly unless I have to, and Miami is a little further than I want drive.

It turns out both 7 day trips we were looking at (out of Charleston Port Canaveral) have similar schedules. 3 ports of call and 3 days at sea. The Charleston stops at a private island, which I understand is something experienced cruisers love.

Thanks for the info. Personally, I don't want to fly unless I have to, and Miami is a little further than I want drive.

It turns out both 7 day trips we were looking at (out of Charleston Port Canaveral) have similar schedules. 3 ports of call and 3 days at sea. The Charleston stops at a private island, which I understand is something experienced cruisers love.

Thanks for coming out last night.

It was fun to finally meet you and your wife!! :D

Tonight should be bigger. I have not been off the phone talking to ppl that couldn't come last night and want to come tonight. I hope the rain stops, so they can come.