Paulding.com

Let's try this again

Hope Everyone is having a Great Day..I'm gonna try this again

I promise this is not a pointless post, The main purpose of it is to Get some feedback that we can post on our website.

What I'm asking for is that if you or someone you know has done business with us in the past we would like to get some business reviews. Most of these will be posted on our website under a new section that I just created tonight (Customer Reviews). We have been in business for over 40 years and I believe its time we started allowing our customers to see what we mean when we say "We're Second to NONE."

We would Very much appreciate ya'll out in Pcom land spreading the word for us.. I also wrote up a little letter that will be mailed out with our bills so that we can collect feedback from our latest customers. I am hoping these reviews will help us tell how we are doing from the viewpoint of You (the customer) and what we need to change to better serve you.

To submit a review you can either PM us here on Pcom or email us here (if the link does not work or you do not have a mail client set up our email address is w_wseptictank@bellsouth.net) You may also send us feedback on the contact us part of our website..just fill out the comment box and I will make sure to get your reviews up as soon as possible.

TIA for all your help PCOM...We Love ya and Don't know what we'd do without ya' :wub: