Paulding.com

Water order reaction

BOIL WATER ORDER - NO SCHOOL TUESDAY

While there was much mayhem, more than a few questionable bridges and worrisome dams ... the most important two notices from today were simply:

Boil your water before using it for consumption for humans and animals. You can go ahead and wash hands (not in boiling water) and even bath in the water but don't drink it for coffee or tea from the tap as there have been issues for the boil water order to be issued at 7:15 p.m. today.

And of course, it is absolutely official there is no school in Paulding County on Tuesday.

pubby

Thanks Pubby for all that you and your staff did today - you did a great job in keeping us informed. It was a very stressful day for a lot of people but I have to especially brag on Gober Pyle - he had his hands full today but handled his moderation duties with grace and dignity.

I'm glad you still have a good sense of humor even after such a long day - I'm just shocked to find out I can't wash my hands in boiling water! :lol:

But, is it true the government offices are closed tomorrow? We were too busy today with flood waters to go buy tags and wouldn't you know it . . . tomorrow is my husband's birthday. :rofl:

:lol: :lol: you have got to let us know how that goes, surely they won't make you pay the fine

:lol: :lol: you have got to let us know how that goes, surely they won't make you pay the fine

Aww hell, the way my last few weeks have been. I'll have to pay the fine and then some. :rofl: Oh well, if that's the worst that happens.