Paulding.com

Hair Shear Product Going Mobile!

VL9A.jpg Bonikasmalllogo.jpg bonika_2061_2045974.gif luckyhare-logo-f1.jpg

RKC is now in a position to bring a select assortment of stylist shear product right to your place of business with a scheduled visit.

Looking to add or replace an existing set of shears? I now have an assortment of Bonika Jazzy and Disco shears (Rainbow, Purple, Blue and Black) along with a selection of the Raphil line for view and hand test.

I have had a very positive and overwhelming response after some local salon visits and now implementing this service weekly. Will expand product variety depending on wants and needs dictated by you, the stylists, barbers and groomers.

Have a specific shear in mind? Let me know and will do my best to have it in hand for your scheduled visit!

After a couple inquiries this morning.....

Will most definately have swivels (thumb) on hand. Both mirrored polished and Rainbow titanium.

On the current Bonika shears in the attache'....

The Jazzy 5 and 5.5 listed on Bonika website are $98 each (6 and 6.5 also available and in lefties too)

RKC Price is: $74.50

The Disco Titaniums in 5.5 (Rainbow, Blue, Purple and Black) are Bonika listed at $119.00

RKC Price is: $89.00

Raphil mirror polished (any size) $39.99

Raphil Titanium (any size) $44.99

Raphil 440C (any size) $64.99

Note: Excludes discounts or coupons. Prices subject to change and are special to showcase the new mobile service!!