Paulding.com

Now THIS is a good idea

Spotlight Karaoke tonight at 8 PM with C. Mark Willix. Come see the best karaoke show around and enjoy our great specials.

We do it every Friday, it's family friendly and never a cover. See you soon...

-MacFarlane's

YES!!

Every Thursday night beginning at 8 PM.

Thanks!

-MacFarlane's

GREAT!! Are any instruments provided? Is there a limit to the number of people or is for solo acts only? Who is running it for you? (I have met several ppl at other locations so curious) How late does it run? Thank you for answering my questions. And hope to get by there next Thursday night.

We were there tonight for the 1st time it was great!! The food was good and the singing was awesome! It kept the little ones entertained. THANKS!

where did you sit, i was there, i had the 2 11 year old girls that sang a lot, we sat in the middle,

GREAT!! Are any instruments provided? Is there a limit to the number of people or is for solo acts only? Who is running it for you? (I have met several ppl at other locations so curious) How late does it run? Thank you for answering my questions. And hope to get by there next Thursday night.

???????????? Does the owner care to answer my questions about Open Mic? I am interested.

???????????? Does the owner care to answer my questions about Open Mic? I am interested.

The sound system is provided, but the instruments aren't - however sometimes people borrow a guitar from someone else who is already here. It's pretty informal; you don't have to sign up or pay or anything like that. It's just a casual, fun way to showcase your talent in a relaxed setting with people that share the same love of music.

-MacFarlane's