Paulding.com

Mower Repairs and Tune-Ups!

Turn around time is only about 2-3 days folks, if you cab get them to me quickly this week. All jobs are charged by estimate and not by the hour, to save you as much money as I can!!!

Great, thorough service, at an unbeatable price!!!

Gimme a call, and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Glenn :)

678-315-8794

Late night bump, in hopes of being close to the top for Monday morning.

It's MONDAY!!!!!

:(

CAN YOU PUT MY TILLER BACK TOGETHER??

Hubby THOUGHT he could fix it. :blink:

I have the manual, and believe I know what parts need replaced.

please help!!!

It depends....fixing things that have been "tampered with" or taken apart usually runs into more money, because of extra labor time trying to figure out where everything went. What kind is it, and how much did he take apart? Engine only, or transmission parts? Also, if there are KNOWN parts that need replacing, I have to call and get the price and get the money up from to buy them. I don't have enough money to get things, then get paid back later....not right now anyway.

It depends....fixing things that have been "tampered with" or taken apart usually runs into more money, because of extra labor time trying to figure out where everything went. What kind is it, and how much did he take apart? Engine only, or transmission parts? Also, if there are KNOWN parts that need replacing, I have to call and get the price and get the money up from to buy them. I don't have enough money to get things, then get paid back later....not right now anyway.

I have the price for the parts and can pick them up. I just want to make sure that's all I need.

It's the transmission. It was working fine, then just quit tilling. I see 2 parts that look worn and thats what I got prices for + the new gasket to seal it back up.

I believe it is a Yardman.

I have the price for the parts and can pick them up. I just want to make sure that's all I need.

It's the transmission. It was working fine, then just quit tilling. I see 2 parts that look worn and thats what I got prices for + the new gasket to seal it back up.

If the manual details the trans., then probably so. But it'll be about next Monday before I can get to it. I have a ton of 2- cycle junk to work on this week, and one riding mower, so far. That 2-3 day turn around was before the week filled up.

Also- if the parts run over $40, I would need you to have them when I get the tiller or you bring it over. I don't make enough, or have enough to front any more than that.