Paulding.com

MOWER REPAIRS AND TUNE-UPS!

Just a reminder, folks. I can always use more business, and help save you some money, both up front, and in the long run. Push mowers are my specialty, but I'll take in riding mowers also if I have the space, at the time. Whatever the problem is, I can usually fix for a lot less than people are used to paying, and the quality is top-notch!!!

So, drop me a line anytime between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m., 7 days a week if you need some help with your mower. I appreciate your business!

Thanks!!:)

Glenn

678-315-8794

How much do you charge?

I charge by the job, rather than a straight rate. I give an estimate, and if I run into anything else, I always call and check with you before proceeding any further. This keeps the prices way down, and spare you any "surprises", if you know what I mean. ;)

Example- on an average push mower that needs a carb rebuild, that usually runs around $50. With all the work involved with doing that job, I try to get people to go ahead and let me "overhaul" the mower for just $30-40 more, since I already have it apart. This saves on labor, and not only fixes your one problem, but stops several others from occurring. That would also include changing the spark plug, filters, oil, cleaning out the entire engine and deck, fuel system, etc. That's why I call it an overhaul.

In other words making your older mower run and look like a much newer one for about $70-80. That's for push mowers. Rider's are generally more expensive and labor intensive. Even still, I doubt you'll get a better deal anywhere else.

LORDY!!!! It was HOT today!!! I mustuv sweated 3 gallons of juice outa me! My phone started ringing off the hook this morning, and I got swamped in no time! But, I can still use more work! I got things done double-time today, so I'm still not too bad off on turn around time. Many were people who referred to from pcommers. For that, I thank you all for helping me out! :D