Paulding.com

We still have a couple of spots still left for next week's "Beach Theme" dance camp. The camp is 9 a.m.- 12p.m. Monday through Friday. We will be dancing, tumbling, and making many crafts, ex: lei's, grass skirts, flip flops, surf boards, beach bags and more!!! We will take registration on Monday morning, for more information email: AmyCadenhead@AxisDanceCenter.org or pm me!!! The camp is $50.00 for the week or $12.00 a day!!

Just talked to Amy and she does have 3 or so spots left.

You will not believe what all the dancers have done this week at the beach camp - they made grass skirts, barefoot bracelets and lots more. I know each camper is coming home tomorrow with a bag full of stuff.......and they have had a blast learning new dance moves!

You will get your money's worth with this camp!!!!

Just talked to Amy and she does have 3 or so spots left.

You will not believe what all the dancers have done this week at the beach camp - they made grass skirts, barefoot bracelets and lots more. I know each camper is coming home tomorrow with a bag full of stuff.......and they have had a blast learning new dance moves!

You will get your money's worth with this camp!!!!

You wouldn't believe the mess of beads we had this week!!! The girls had a great time though...despite glue and scraps of fabric everywhere in the front dance room!! Wait until you see all the pics!!