Paulding.com

Metro Atlanta's Karaoke Mecca - MacFarlanes!

If you haven't been to C. Mark Willix' Wednesday or Friday night karaoke shows then you're really missing out on a good time. I should add that it's a great dining experience, as well! MacFarlane's is smoke free inside, which I regard as a major plus! There is designated smoking area outside, though.

Try one of their desserts - I had chocolate cake - Triple-Chocolate, I think, yeah - at least triple! It was great.

But back to Mark's karaoke show - It's simply the best. As gracious a host as you'll ever meet! He can sing, as well. If you can't carry a tune in a bucket, it's worth it to enjoy the dining and to hear Mark's version of a few country classics.

MacFarlanes is located in old town Hiram, just off Hwy 92, next to the railroad tracks.

[flash=728,90]http://www.paulding.com/ads/Mcfarlanesoldetownegrille.swf

Thank you for the review!

-MacFarlane's

I can't thank you enough for the wonderful compliment. I'm sure I must have met you last night, but since you didn't tell me your Pcom name I wouldn't have known you. And again, THANK YOU. I try so very hard to make everyone feel welcome and I'm glad to know that you all do.

I would be remiss if I didn't also thank Brandon and the entire staff of MacFarlane's for making me and Spotlight Entertainment a part of their family. It is because of their generosity that we have a place to sing two nights a week. And don't forget Trivia hosted by yours truly on Tuesday nights.

I hope when you come back you'll introduce yourself as your Pcom name so I'll know who you are.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night for the Friday edition of Spotlight Karaoke at 8pm.