Paulding.com

Southern Biker of Hiram

Ok its been a while since I've posted on P.Com but......we have been busy. YAY!!! We have been hosting bike nights at Hooters in Hiram every Tuesday and have been having a blast. We started out with about 15 bikes and have grown to 45 in just three weeks. We have wing eating contest, frozen t-shirt contest, limbo contest, and more. We do give aways and take pics. that I am going to get with the Mill Creek to put on our web site this week. So come out and see us every Tuesday night at 630 until whenever. Oh and the Bluetooths are in the US, now if I can just get them to the store...lol

We are also sponsoring Alyssa's ride on May 16, 2009. Registration begins at 8 am, ksu at 10 am at Harley Davidson of Cartersville and ends at Tom's Place. Alyssa has an inoperable brain tumor and the proceeds go to help cover the rising medical expenses. Come out and show your support.

I'll be posting some more soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Thanks, Tina :lol:

Great to hear you all are busy!! Been busy myself and when I go by the store....and you know I want to stop each time!! :lol: ... I have seen bikes and cars out front!! :yahoo:

Sent ya a PM :good: