Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Mr. Alan Sinard, age 49, of Buchanan, Ga. will be held on Monday, May 11, 2009, 1:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow at New Hope Cemetery.

Visitation will be Saturday, May 9, 2009, 4:00-8:00 P.M., Sunday, May 10, 2009, 1:00-8:00 P.M. and Monday, May 11, 2009.

Mr. Sinard is survived by: Wife, Mrs. Brenda Wortham; Daughters, Ms. Amanda Sinard of Hiram, Ga., Mr. and Mrs. Chris (Stephanie) Johnson of Cartersville, Ga. and Ms. Alana Sinard of Cartersville, Ga.; 5 Grandchildren; Father, Mr. L.D. Sinard of Buchanan, Ga.; Brother, Mr. and Mrs. Glen (Melody) Sinard of Temple, Ga.; Sisters, Mr. and Mrs. Wayne (Carol) Garrett of Alpharetta, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Gary (Veda) Clack of Dallas, Ga.; Step Children, Mr. and Mrs. Jim (Missy) Wortham of Hiram, Ga. and Mr. and Mrs. Michael (Tammy) Wortham of Piedmont, Al.; 10 Step Grandchildren.

Mr. Sinard was preceded in death by: Mother, Mrs. Dorothy Jane Yarbrough Sinard ; Brother, Mr. Jackie Sinard.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net (Post messages for the family)

• 2 weeks later...

Alan was a close friend of mine and of my family. This happened so unexpectantly that we are still trying to come to grips with it. He was agreat friend and a very funny man. I will certainly miss anyt ime with him. We went to his house last night to see Brenda and Bridgett and it felt strange Alan not being there. We love you Alan (Fred). We will continue you to help your family as much as possible. You will not be forgtotten. Rest In Peace.

post-37588-1242830232_thumb.jpg