Paulding.com

Flowers for Mothers Day!

That you can now order flowers on line by clicking the banner for Amy's Flowers.

The banner goes straight to her website where you can shop for arrangement by price and have it delivered or pick it up yourself!

I am so pleased by this myself, there are many times I need to send flowers to the hospital or funeral now I can click the ad and take care of it conveniently from my desk.

I also like the fact she is local and reputable.

I just wanted to let everyone know this is available!!!

I would like to add that I ONLY use Amys. :wub:

They are the BEST!!! I ordered my Grandmother some birthday flowers and had them deliveried last week, i call up to Amys and told them I wanted something pretty and Pink and where to deliver them, not only were the flowers BEAUTIFUL but they were there within the next hour after I called. :)

I would like to add that I ONLY use Amys. :wub:

They are the BEST!!! I ordered my Grandmother some birthday flowers and had them deliveried last week, i call up to Amys and told them I wanted something pretty and Pink and where to deliver them, not only were the flowers BEAUTIFUL but they were there within the next hour after I called. :)

The flowers on the website are beautiful! I love flowers, I am sure your grandmother was thrilled!

wow that is great... I have used them and I Have ben pleased with thier services...

flowers being a click away is a big plus...

You know their shop is connected to the funeral home.

We just Started the flower shop and Benson's at the same time.

I was thrilled to do the ads for both.

Benson's also clicks through to their website, that will allow you to price arrangements on line also.

I think this is a wonderful public service because of the privacy you can take advantage of during a difficult time.

They are a wonderful couple to work with.