Paulding.com

Regarding Mower Repairs....don't think I ever

I have already been doing this for quite a while, but thought I would make sure everyone knew-

Pcommers get 25% off all labor costs!!!! And although I am really swamped with work, I still welcome all I can get. Back taxes are due in mid-May, plus tags for my vehicles, so I am burning the midnight oil to get as many repairs done as I can. This has greatly decreased my turn around time. So, give me a buzz while the gettin' is good, and I'll fix you right up for a much better than average price!

I would like to make one recommendation though- if you are bringing me a riding mower, PLEASE try to hose off all the mud you possible can before you bring it by. I live in a s/d, and it doesn't go well with my neighbors when I have to wash off a ton of mud before I can bring the machines into my garage. I'm already charging a lot less than I should for my work, and give you much more bang for your buck, so that's all I would ask in return. :D I still pressure wash most of the mowers that I fix, but excess mud makes for a really big problem in my driveway, and gets into the street. I hope everyone understands why I am asking for this. I have to keep my neighbors happy with how I conduct business in my home garage, so thanks for taking the time to hose off the mud.....not sparking clean, just if there is a lot of excess mud. I appreciate your cooperation in the matter. :)

Thanks so much for the business I have gotten so far, and I look forward to doing much more with you folks. It's been really great meeting so many of you. That's one of my favorite parts of this job, and I appreciate it more than you would know. :wub:

Thursday bump :)