Paulding.com

The New Bluetooth Helmets are coming

Just wanted to let everyone know about the new bluetooth helmets that are coming to the store. The Vega VTune full face helmet is a fully intergrated bluetooth helmet ready to go right out of the box. You can bluetooth your phone, MP3, GPS and another rider who stays with in a 60 foot range. These helmets are awesome. They will be in the store by our grand opening on April 25th and the cost is only $229.00. I will give further info. on the Grand Opening soon. You don't want to miss the Grand Opening. Oh and I'm recruiting security to help keep LPPT away from the leather.....haha. Thanks again, Tina :yahoo:

Just wanted to let everyone know about the new bluetooth helmets that are coming to the store. The Vega VTune full face helmet is a fully intergrated bluetooth helmet ready to go right out of the box. You can bluetooth your phone, MP3, GPS and another rider who stays with in a 60 foot range. These helmets are awesome. They will be in the store by our grand opening on April 25th and the cost is only $229.00. I will give further info. on the Grand Opening soon. You don't want to miss the Grand Opening. Oh and I'm recruiting security to help keep LPPT away from the leather.....haha. Thanks again, Tina :yahoo:

OOH OOH OOH, I'll take that security job. I love messing with LPPT :rofl:

That is great news..

now as far as LPPT you might as well let her run wild with the leather LOL

Lady Raider, did you know they have leather sofa and chairs where you can sit and shoot the breeze?

Or if you are me you can try on the leather, sit on the leather sofa, and loll around in leather heaven for a while :wub:

It smells so good in there :rofl:

We checked out the store over the weekend and Southern Biker has things you will NOT find anywhere else. To all the bikers in and around Paulding County, do yourself some good and stop by ASAP. You will not be dissapointed!! :good:

I happened to be at the store when the Vega rep. was there demonstrating the helmet functions. These things are way too cool! Clarity is awesome! :good:

Looking forward to the Grand Opening! :yahoo: