Paulding.com

**NEW WEBKINZ JUST IN**

New Webkinz have just arrived and going fast! New Arrivals include full Easter lineup,And also Lil KinzCanary, Robin, And 2 fish.We also have webkinz Trading Cards & zingo pets.. Be sure to stop in before they sell out as there are limited quantities. :yahoo: :clapping:

Edited by Vitos Cafe
New Webkinz have just arrived and going fast! New Arrivals include full Easter lineup,And also Lil KinzCanary, Robin, And 2 fish.We also have webkinz Trading Cards & zingo pets.. Be sure to stop in before they sell out as there are limited quantities. :yahoo: :clapping:

Hurry in there going fast.. :clapping: :yahoo:

The big one's are $14.95 lilkinz are $8.00

Thank you. My daughter will be pleased to know there is place so close by. She loves those and saves up her $$ so she can add new ones to her collection. I may have to run by there this weekend and see if there are any that catch her eye for her Easter basket.

Thank you. My daughter will be pleased to know there is place so close by. She loves those and saves up her $$ so she can add new ones to her collection. I may have to run by there this weekend and see if there are any that catch her eye for her Easter basket.

Hope to see you soon.

Bumping for the weekend. Hurry before the Easter ones are gone.

Just a few Easter one's left Hurry in