Paulding.com

TIRES, WHEELS AND MORE! FOR LESS.........

We offer a large variety of tires, custom wheels and more.....anything from lawn mower tires to commercial vehicle tires. We also offer recapping services for commercial truck operators. Need wheels? Come in and take a look at the books we have with the WIDE selection of custom wheels we offer.....need other services? Give us a call today and let us answer your questions and give you the LOWEST possible quote :good: ........serving Paulding county for 8 years now......Pcommers are terrific :yahoo: :yahoo: and we thank you for your support in the past.......... :clapping: :clapping:

We strive to give you the BEST prices and the BEST services........give us a call today and check out our other threads in Got the Goods and Wanted..........thanks pcom and have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!

I went to Quality Service Tire today, I had 4 new tires and brakes put on, I walked out the door at $289.00. Tell me where you can get that done for that price? Great tires, great brakes and a great price! If you are in need of any auto work, give these guys a call! They will treat you right!

Jeff it was good meeting you and your son today. I will be sending my family and friends your way for all their auto needs.

I AM STILL BLOWN AWAY WITH THE SERVICE AND PRICE! You guys beat any big chain out there or any other garage I've been to. A+++++++++

Pcom stop wasting your money and give these guys a call!

-Jamie

I went to Quality Service Tire today, I had 4 new tires and brakes put on, I walked out the door at $289.00. Tell me where you can get that done for that price? Great tires, great brakes and a great price! If you are in need of any auto work, give these guys a call! They will treat you right!

Jeff it was good meeting you and your son today. I will be sending my family and friends your way for all their auto needs.

I AM STILL BLOWN AWAY WITH THE SERVICE AND PRICE! You guys beat any big chain out there or any other garage I've been to. A+++++++++

Pcom stop wasting your money and give these guys a call!

-Jamie

Thanks so very much we might not ever be BIG but sometimes BIG isn't the best..............We appreciate your business and hope to see you again. It was a pleasure meeting you also..............