Paulding.com

modbeforeandafter.jpg

mm4.jpg mm5.jpg

Available in PASSION or BRILLIANT BLUE!!!

SETS:

MODMATES.jpg

The Modular Mates® Super Oval Pantry Set is perfect for storing large quantities and saving money on grocery staples. This set includes one each of the Super Oval 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5

containers. Retail value: $74.50. Price: $44.70.

Or, purchase the Modular Mates® Oval Set at 40% savings! It includes one Oval 1, two Oval 2s, one Oval 3 and one Oval 4 container. Retail value: $51.00. Price: $30.60. (this isn't a picture of the EXACT set, but it's the closest I could find!)

MMoval.jpg

All pieces are available individually at the same 40% discount (I'm not going to list them all, but here are some images of what's available!)

roundoval.jpg

SQUARE

sqmodmate.jpg

OVAL

modularmates.jpg

ROUND

modmate.jpg

RECTANGLE (these are a longer version of the squares)

40815775_8821893_thumbnail.jpg

SUPER OVAL (these are a longer version of the ovals)

159x148_modularmatesovalsnew.jpg

I've attached a reference guide for Modular Mates so you can see approximately what can fit into each size container!

CUSTOM KITCHEN PLANNING AVAILABLE!

THERE IS SOOO MUCH MORE ON SALE! VISIT MY WEBSITE (see siggy) AND CLICK ON THE PICTURE OF THE MODULAR MATES IN THE MIDDLE!!!! On the bottom left of the screen that pops up you can shop the NEW catalog!!

Custom_Kitchen_Planning_Charts.pdf

I did a party tonight and these are selling like hotcakes! All of the shapes are inter-stackable (I think I just made that word up!)!!

For example, an oval fits on top of a square and the square and an oval fit on top of the rectangle. These are my favorite TW products!!

I did a party tonight and these are selling like hotcakes! All of the shapes are inter-stackable (I think I just made that word up!)!!

For example, an oval fits on top of a square and the square and an oval fit on top of the rectangle. These are my favorite TW products!!

These are a tried and true Tupperware product. Back in the day, when I drove a Tupperware van :yahoo: , I used to do kitchen make-overs with these. It makes a HUGE difference in the amount of space you have in your cabinets. And you can very easily see what you are out of with the clear, labeled containers. Plus, they have a life-time guarantee! For a one time investment you can really save money over a life time. Say you only buy baking powder at the holiday time and you don't use it all. Put it in a modular mate and next year it will be as fresh as the day you put in in there!