Paulding.com

Discovery Toys Winter Newsletter

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

I hope everyone is staying nice and warm as we reach the end of November. I wanted to let you all know about some Discovery Toys Christmas news.

From now until December 12th, Discovery Toys will be donating an equal amount of money of hostess rewards to Toys for Tots. It's a great way to get extra toys for yourself as well as helping out a great organization!

December 12th is also the last day to order for Christmas delivery!

Dreading the shopping crowds on Friday? Stay at home and order your kid's toys on my website : www.discoverytoyslink.com/melwilliams. No need to brave the stores!! Remember - 30% of the catalog is $10 or less and 74% are under $20!!!

Here are a few of my kid's favorites:

MEASURE UP!® Cups

product.1971.large.jpg

Item #1971

Price $10.99

Toddlers love to dump and fill, stack and swat…and this natural play introduces important preschool concepts like size, sequence, volume and color. Later, they'll mold stamp and sort with these colorful cups that have animal shapes on each one. Uniquely designed cups are volumetrically correct, introducing and reinforcing math concepts. The contents of cups 3 and 4 really do fill cup 7! New scalloped edges aid scooping and sandbox play. Expanded Parent Guide included. Colors may vary. From approximately 2" x 2" to 4" x 3" (from 5cm x 5cm to 8cm x 6cm). Appropriate from 12 months - Primary School

https://www.discoverytoyslink.com/ecommerce...product_id=1971

WORKING TRIO Dump Trucks

product.2010.large.jpg

Item #2010

Price $17.99

Fill up the three progressively sized dumpsters, hook 'em together and off you go! Little one rolls right into entry-level concepts of math with applications of volume and size. These friction-powered trucks will provide hours of imaginary play! Set of three. Colors may vary. Approximately 7½" x 3¾" x 8" (19cm x 10cm x 20cm). Appropriate from 24 months - Kindergarten

https://www.discoverytoyslink.com/ecommerce...product_id=2010

PLAYFUL PATTERNS® Design Activity

product.2930.large.jpg

Item #2930

Price $19.99

It's Preschool in a box! 132 inviting pieces of slip-proof foam to work into patterns. 34 progressively challenging designs on 6¾" x 6¾" (17cm x 17cm) cards, or kids can crate their own. Recognizing shapes & creative patterns is important for pre-math and pre-reading skills. Appropriate from 4 years - Primary School

https://www.discoverytoyslink.com/ecommerce...product_id=2930

INSIDE OUT PUZZLE - AT HOME

product.2424.large.jpg

Item #2424

Price $17.99

So much more than a puzzle! Remove the 23 wood pieces to reveal 2-D playhouse interior underneath. Why are the pieces so oddly shaped? Flip them over to transform into 3-D family, furniture and other accessories for hours of role-playing and learning fun. Reassembling this unique puzzle is a bit more challenging than it looks, developing spatial skills and pattern recognition. From 4 Years & Up (K, V)

https://www.discoverytoyslink.com/ecommerce...product_id=2424

NEW CONSULTANTS:

Looking for something fun, flexible, and just for you?

Just ask yourself these 4 questions:

1. Would I like to make a difference in children's lives?

2. Would I like to work flexible hours around my family's needs?

3. Would I like to be my own boss?

4. Would I like to increase my family's income?

If you answered "yes" to even one of these, call or e-mail me for

a packet of information.

Not sure if DT is for you? Simply host a party to “check it

out” before you decide. Call or email me today to find out how

to schedule your “check it out” party.

Mel Williams - Educational Consultant

DISCOVERY TOYS

www.discoverytoyslink.com/melwilliams

770-425-1179