Paulding.com

Office Party, Family, Church events...

Tracy’s Divine Down Home Catering, Personal Chef & DJ Services will strive to exceed your expectations and work within your budget. We pride ourselves in helping you create a special occasion that you and your guests will remember long after the event is over! We service:

Birthday Parties

Anniversary Parties

Communions

Retirement Parties

Corporate Catering

You name it!!!

Some menu examples are Smothered Turkey Wings, the best Fried Chicken, Collard Greens, Rib Tips, My famous Lasagna, macaroni and cheese with 6 cheeses, just name it and I can cook it! I have an extensive menu! My desserts will knock your socks off! Introducing: Tracy’s Smack Ya Momma Desserts! Red Velvet Cake, Sweet Potato Cheesecake, Cobblers, my Best Seller-Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cake, Coconut Cakes, Triple Fudge Chocolate Cake, Bread Pudding with warm maple sauce, plus much, much more!

Very affordable DJ Services! DJ Old Soul delivers all types of music for your pleasure, from Jazz, R&B, Rock, Gospel, Country and of course, Old School, hence his name!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Contact us for more information! Also visit our website--www.tracysdivinedownhomecatering.com

Chef Tracy

DJ Old Soul

678-401-8818 or 770-906-0601

REESEPEANUTBUTTERCUPCARAMELCHOCOLAT.jpg

TONYDJBusinessFORWEBSITE.jpg