Paulding.com

C4 Cheerleading Pre- Team tryouts NOV. 30th

C4 ALLSTAR PRE-TEAM TRYOUTS

We would like to invite childredn ages 7-12 to come to try our very 1st Annual Pre-Team.
If you have ever wondered what it would be like to be an ALLSTAR CHEERLEADER, here's your chance!!!

Ages 12 and Under (as of May 31, 2008)***

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH
1:00 - 2:00

***Parent meeting***
immediately following.....

Check in 12:30

***Guaranteed 2 local competitions***

CHEERNATION
Atlanta
Jan. 31st & Feb 1st

CHEERTECH
Dalton
Feb 7th

Monthly Tuition $75.00

My daughter used to take tumbling classes there and she is interrested in starting back. She is 16 and was in level 3 She has back handspring, roundoff back handspring and she had tuck. I am sure that it would only take a couple of times with a spot to get the tuck back. Can you please let me know what the cost is now. She had Tommy before. Her name is Whitney K.

Thanks

Hello is she interested in getting back into a tumbling class? If so the cost is $50.00 a month. Since she was already registered with us there is no additional registration fee. Please give us a call and we can tell you what classes we have open.

770-443-4100

We would love to have her back.

My daughter used to take tumbling classes there and she is interrested in starting back. She is 16 and was in level 3 She has back handspring, roundoff back handspring and she had tuck. I am sure that it would only take a couple of times with a spot to get the tuck back. Can you please let me know what the cost is now. She had Tommy before. Her name is Whitney K.

Thanks