Paulding.com

Referal Program

I know a lot of my customers on here have referred me to several of their friends.. So as of today I will be rewarding my customers that do this... If you give my name to one of your friends and they call me to order something tell them to tell me you referred them and your screen name (cause that's about the only way I remember all of you) and I will knock $5.00 off of your next order. I will be keeping this in a database so you don't have to use your money off right away.

I once read a sign that stated " The Best Compliment You Can Give Me is A Referral For My Services"

One Stipulation- The person that referred you must have either 1. ordered a cake from me, or 2. has been in a situation that has had my baked goods...

Not yet but I do plan to add that prolly after the first of the year...

I will remember it for you as long as someone tells me your name.

:hehe:

I think you might get an order or two referral from me .... they stole your business card :o, so you might have to ask "and where did you hear about me? as part of the ordering process! :p

:hehe:

I think you might get an order or two referral from me .... they stole your business card :o, so you might have to ask "and where did you hear about me? as part of the ordering process! :p

Wonderful. Make sure if ya could pass along the sale info to them for the holidays.