Paulding.com

Childbirth Classes

I am Sonya Pailes, I have been teaching childbirth and have been a consultant for fertility, reversals, prgnancy, childbirth, postpartum and breastfeeding since 1998. I have recently moved to Paulding County.

I teach many group classes ranging from 2 day to 6 month classes in a comfortable, private home in Dallas, GA.

If you have been looking for a childbirth class or just need a refresher course and would like a class that is empowering, educational, hands on, laid back, fun and informative then I would love to hear from you.

My classes typically cover from early pregnancy through 6 week Postpartum (We cover what to expect early postpartum, breastfeeding and care ofyour newborn) Covering this broad of a range in childbirth class is very rare.

If you would rather skip all of the early pregnancy stuff and all the postpartum stuff and get streight to the birth, comfort measures and tips for your support or helper/s then I have a class for you as well.

Sonya

• 1 year later...

I'm so excited to learn about your classes. I am a Chiropractor and certified Doula who gets the "class" question often. Could you maybe outline how your classes may be different from a hospital based class.

Thanks,

Dr. Nicole Benge

TEAM Chiropractic