Paulding.com

Edward Kloft, age 90, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Friday, July 11, 2008. He was born in Bellevue, Iowa, on October 18, 1917, and was preceded in death by his parents, John P. & Kathryn Kloft, and a grandchild, Kristin Keller. Mr. Kloft was an Electrical Design Engineer.

He enjoyed rock hunting, jazz music, camping, traveling, and his

e-mail, which he called his “Monday morning mail”.

Survivors include his wife of seventy years, Kathryn Dryden Kloft of Dallas, GA; daughters & sons-in-law, Michille Kloft Keller of Walnut Creek, CA, Kathleen Kloft Watkins & husband, Harry of Acworth, GA, and Jackie Lungstrum & husband, Michael of Douglasville, GA; six grandchildren; eleven great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews.

In accordance with his wishes, the body was cremated and no services are planned.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Edward Kloft, age 90, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Friday, July 11, 2008. He was born in Bellevue, Iowa, on October 18, 1917, and was preceded in death by his parents, John P. & Kathryn Kloft, and a grandchild, Kristin Keller. Mr. Kloft was an Electrical Design Engineer.

He enjoyed rock hunting, jazz music, camping, traveling, and his

e-mail, which he called his “Monday morning mail”.

Survivors include his wife of seventy years, Kathryn Dryden Kloft of Dallas, GA; daughters & sons-in-law, Michille Kloft Keller of Walnut Creek, CA, Kathleen Kloft Watkins & husband, Harry of Acworth, GA, and Jackie Lungstrum & husband, Michael of Douglasville, GA; six grandchildren; eleven great-grandchildren; nieces and nephews.

In accordance with his wishes, the body was cremated and no services are planned.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Wow, amazing! I don't know this person or the family, but he must have been a great person. I just hope that I could live to be that age and get to spent seventy years with my wife! :)