Paulding.com

Mrs. Barbara Ann Cason, age 74 of Dallas, GA passed away July 16, 2007 at the Wellstar Paulding Nursing Home. She was born on February 27, 1933 to the late Thomas Edgar Ashley and Beulah Mae Brownlow. She was of Baptist Faith.

Mrs. Cason is survived by her ex-husband; Norman Cason, sons; David Cason of Ellenwood, GA, Joel Anthony & Shelia Cason of Powder Springs, GA, Daughter; Denise & D.J. McCain of Virginia, brother; Jack Howell of Carrollton, GA, grandchildren; Angela Cason, Melissa Cason, Mark & Christina Cason, great-grandchildren; Noah Cason, Dillian Cason and Gabrial Cason.

Mrs. Cason was preceded in death by her parents, Thomas Edgar Ashley and Beulah Mae Brownlow.

The family will receive friends on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 from 9AM until the time of service at 3PM.

Services for Mrs. Cason will be on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 3PM in the chapel of the Eberhart Funeral Home.

Internment will follow in the Paulding Memorial Gardens.

Mrs. Barbara Ann Cason, age 74 of Dallas, GA passed away July 16, 2007 at the Wellstar Paulding Nursing Home. She was born on February 27, 1933 to the late Thomas Edgar Ashley and Beulah Mae Brownlow. She was of Baptist Faith.

Mrs. Cason is survived by her ex-husband; Norman Cason, sons; David Cason of Ellenwood, GA, Joel Anthony & Shelia Cason of Powder Springs, GA, Daughter; Denise & D.J. McCain of Virginia, brother; Jack Howell of Carrollton, GA, grandchildren; Angela Cason, Melissa Cason, Mark & Christina Cason, great-grandchildren; Noah Cason, Dillian Cason and Gabrial Cason.

Mrs. Cason was preceded in death by her parents, Thomas Edgar Ashley and Beulah Mae Brownlow.

The family will receive friends on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 from 9AM until the time of service at 3PM.

Services for Mrs. Cason will be on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 3PM in the chapel of the Eberhart Funeral Home.

Internment will follow in the Paulding Memorial Gardens.

Does anyone know what neighborhood she resided in prior to living in the nursing home, or perhaps what church(s) she may have previously attended? My daughter received a call earlier today from her son alerting us of arrangments as my name and phone number were in her address book. Although I have extraordinary face recognition skills, I am horrendous with names & (of course, under such circumstances), am bothered greatly that her name does not ring a bell. Thanks to anyone who may be of assistance.
Does anyone know what neighborhood she resided in prior to living in the nursing home, or perhaps what church(s) she may have previously attended? My daughter received a call earlier today from her son alerting us of arrangments as my name and phone number were in her address book. Although I have extraordinary face recognition skills, I am horrendous with names & (of course, under such circumstances), am bothered greatly that her name does not ring a bell. Thanks to anyone who may be of assistance.

Ridge Road in between Bethel Church Rd and Poole Bridge Road. The Old Gault's store building.