Paulding.com

I added a button to make a donation to Ta Ta's mom. If anyone would like to add it to their signature I will gove you the code.

Thanks and God Bless

Why Donate:

Let’s help Ta Ta's mom and take up a little offering for her so she has time to properly grieve without worrying they are going to cut her power off.

If every member donates what they can, be it 50 cents or 100 dollars, let’s do it.

This mother just lost her son, let us help her keep her home.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 donations so far have totaled $130.00!!!!!

Pcommers are AWESOME!

Thank you sooooo very much to all that have donated!

Why Donate?

Let’s help Ta Ta's mom and take up a little offering for her so she has time to properly grieve without worrying they are going to cut her power off.

If every member donates what they can, be it 50 cents or 100 dollars, let’s do it.

This mother just lost her son, let us help her keep her home.

OK, I got a PM and with all the donations to my knowledge we have a total of 315.00!!!!!! THESE INCLUDE PROMISED DONATIONS AND SOME DONATIONS THAT ARE GOING TO BE DELIVERED, they are not all through PayPal.

God and Pcommers are so AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

His presence was an awesome one when I coached against him a few years ago.  I guess his presence has only grown.  He will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Absolutely! There were soooo many in this county that had this young one on their minds and in their prayers. :( His courage is something to be admired. :wub:

It is hard to believe that he is gone :(

I pray for his mother, God bless her, she has been through so very much, never leaving his side. I pray that God will reach down and comfort her heart and help her through this

I will be there from 10-3 or the secretary is there from 8-3

I just received a e-mail today from East Paulding Basketball Boosters I have cut and pasted the body of the E-mail below so you can see the dire need for funds quickly to the family:

"Thanks for your response....I have some additional information.....more

money is now being requested by the funeral home which by the way is

charging Ta Ta's Mother at cost. A larger vault and casket (had to be

special ordered) is needed because of Ta Ta's size the money needed is now

up to $1650 by 4 pm on Thursday in order to have the viewing at the funeral

home in Carrollton on the same night."

If there is any way for you to go by the school this evening, someone will bet there to collect between 7:30 and 8:00PM. You can also contact a member of the East PAulding BAsketball Booster club.

This is such sad news... We have been out of town and just got in to find out that he has passed. He was a very strong young man. Our prayers are with the family and we will get a check by the school.

I just received a e-mail today from East Paulding Basketball Boosters I have cut and pasted the body of the E-mail below so you can see the dire need for funds quickly to the family:

"Thanks for your response....I have some additional information.....more

money is now being requested by the funeral home which by the way is

charging Ta Ta's Mother at cost.  A larger vault and casket (had to be

special ordered) is needed because of Ta Ta's size the money needed is now

up to $1650 by 4 pm on Thursday in order to have the viewing at the funeral

home in Carrollton on the same night."

If there is any way for you to go by the school this evening, someone will bet there to collect between 7:30 and 8:00PM. You can also contact a member of the East PAulding BAsketball Booster club.

looky here

I have been devastated by the saddened news of TaTa. I have watched him play sports for many years and have always been a big fan. He has been friends with my daughter since 6th grade.

Anyway, I have collected money from people I work with along with family members and I will be dropping off at least $160 tonight. Where at the school do I need to go to drop this money off?

I have been devastated by the saddened news of TaTa.  I have watched him play sports for many years and have always been a big fan.  He has been friends with my daughter since 6th grade.

Anyway, I have collected money from people I work with along with family members and I will be dropping off at least $160 tonight.  Where at the school do I need to go to drop this money off?

The gym. Thank you so much!

The gym.  Thank you so much!

Anything to help! I know what it's like to lose a child. My sister lost her only child at the age of 15 and I know the devastation to her and my family, both emotional and financially.

I think it is so wonderful all that you and so many more are doing.

The family needs us (the "Paulding County" community) now more than ever. What a great community to live in.

Klassy Klutter will give $50.

If the Family is willing to come by the store we will help out with any clothing needs they may have.

$890.00!!!!!!

Thank you!

$810 more and the funeral is paid for. That is 10 dollars for 81 people...........so very do-able!

I had known Ta-Ta since 8th grade, and he would be a junior this upcoming school year just like i will be.

He was always really enjoyable to be around. No, i did not know him that well, but i still knew him. We would joke around with each other in 9th grade in Spanish class. He was very athletically talented, and he was especially good at basketball because of his great height. He had a loving personality and a big heart, and his inner strength, especially, is something that will always be remembered.

It was depressing to know that he had to spend almost all of last school year in the hospital while all of us highschoolers were able to do things he was not capable of doing, but it's even more depressing to know that his life had to end so young--my age practically.

I know God had a reason for it all, and i hope that Ta-Ta's in Heaven. I'd really like to see him again one day.

So many people I know, and my sister and I will be attending the funeral on Friday. It's amazing how many lives he touched. There are even people out of Paulding County who know about him.

I will see what my family and I can do about donations.

And we're all praying for Ta-Ta's family.

If you don't pray, at least keep them in your thoughts, please.

He will be missed, and there's no way he will be forgotten.

May God bless you all.

I had known Ta-Ta since 8th grade, and he would be a junior this upcoming school year just like i will be.

He was always really enjoyable to be around. No, i did not know him that well, but i still knew him. We would joke around with each other in 9th grade in Spanish class. He was very athletically talented, and he was especially good at basketball because of his great height. He had a loving personality and a big heart, and his inner strength, especially, is something that will always be remembered.

It was depressing to know that he had to spend almost all of last school year in the hospital while all of us highschoolers were able to do things he was not capable of doing, but it's even more depressing to know that his life had to end so young--my age practically.

I know God had a reason for it all, and i hope that Ta-Ta's in Heaven. I'd really like to see him again one day.

So many people I know, and my sister and I will be attending the funeral on Friday. It's amazing how many lives he touched. There are even people out of Paulding County who know about him.

I will see what my family and I can do about donations.

And we're all praying for Ta-Ta's family.

If you don't pray, at least keep them in your thoughts, please.

He will be missed, and there's no way he will be forgotten.

May God bless you all.

Thank you for the little history. Welcome to Pcom.

Well folks, I knew we lived in wonderful county, but tonight you pulled together and out did yourselves. Like I said in the PM to Erin, we are truly blessed to live in a county where people can come together and help those in need. Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Now for the big news, tonight we were able to collect $1,845.00 to help with the funeral costs for TaTa.

The money will either be taken to the school in the morning or we will get it to TaTa's mom tomorrow.

Folks, we had people dropping by that had just heard or seen the info and were giving money. We've got many more people we've talked to that will be giving later to help out with other expenses.

Thank you so much Paulding County.

Well folks, I knew we lived in wonderful county, but tonight you pulled together and out did yourselves.  Like I said in the PM to Erin, we are truly blessed to live in a county where people can come together and help those in need.  Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Now for the big news, tonight we were able to collect $1,845.00 to help with the funeral costs for TaTa.

The money will either be taken to the school in the morning or we will get it to TaTa's mom tomorrow.

Folks, we had people dropping by that had just heard or seen the info and were giving money.  We've got many more people we've talked to that will be giving later to help out with other expenses.

HOW AWESOME!!!!

His funeral plus some is paid for. God is just awesome.

Well folks, I knew we lived in wonderful county, but tonight you pulled together and out did yourselves.  Like I said in the PM to Erin, we are truly blessed to live in a county where people can come together and help those in need.  Your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Folks, we had people dropping by that had just heard or seen the info and were giving money.  We've got many more people we've talked to that will be giving later to help out with other expenses.

Yeah! Awesome news! Who do we make checks payable too?

That is AWESOME. Funeral plus utilities are being paid for. Plus more.

I have never been more proud of this county than now.

Everyone of you will be blessed 10X's for your generosity.

Checks can either be made to Antavious Scudder or Stephanie Wallace, that's his mom.  The bank has been very good about allowing these checks to go in the account either way.

thank you!

Ms. Wallace has an Angel watching over her! I believe his name is TaTa... She has watched over and provided for him, now he is providing for her! :wub:

holy crap. that's a lot of money. God is indeed awesome. He is the ultimate Provider.

Edited by browneyedbabe142

does she own a home? I read in one post that that TaTa's wish to "Make A Wish" for his Mom's home...well, we might not can get her a home, but if she owns one, and has property, maybe we can call Extreme Make Over: A Home Edition. If someone gives me the info, I will work on that. We have a decent chance considering we p.com (as a whole community) are getting together to help a stranger, she has the lose of TaTa and it was his dying wish (probably documented w/ Make a Wish)? If anyone knows her REAL needs (I'm talking home needs, family size, etc) please PM me and I will reasearch and get a letter going to them. I need as much info as possible (even some pictures if anyone is a personal friend).

I just made my donation through PayPal. I had thought about $20, but God has laid $50 on my heart. I know this still isn't much, but I hope it helps.

I still pray that the Holy Spirit will bring comfort and peace for Ta Ta's mother. God Be with this Family.