Paulding.com

Pcommers I wanted to let you know that Antavious (TaTa) Scudder passed away yesterday. I haven't heard any of the arrangements, but as soon as we get them we'll pass them along.

TaTa had been battling Leukemia for about a year now.

Thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

Thank you EPHS community for your continued prayers and support.

Thanks to everyone else who has lifted TaTa and his family up during this time.

Please continue to remember the family.

God Bless you #33.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so saddened by this, but yet, I am so glad his pain is gone.

My thoughts and prayers are with the family.... Ta Ta was a wonderful person and made so many people smile. I am blessed to have known him. God bless you

Ta Ta......you will be missed.

This is so heartbreaking!! We had all hoped and prayed for a miracle for this fine young man. I pray he is at peace now and that his family can get through this difficult time. Please let us know as soon as anyone finds out the arrangements.

Thanks.........

my heart is just aching for this young mans family:

TATA was 16 i believe, and he fought harder then most adults do: he fought with every thing he had: and never gave up: for over a year he had been sick,

TATA could make you smile, when you did not feel like it, he was polite, and loved to laugh and have a good time:

God Bless his mother, i can not imgaine what she is going through, the last year of her son's life watching him just lay and be in pain, and so sick, but he never complained,

TATA will be missed, but never forgotten:

He now can stand TALL :wub:

i spoke to his aunt she said he was 17 yrs of age . the make a wish foundation had contacted him ,his wish was for his mother to have a nice home. so humble,not thinking of himself . the church he is a member of is not large enough to accomodate everyone wanting to attend his services .

,he is currently at a funeral home in carrollton.

they wanted to get the east paulding high school gym or auditorium, for his services.but i believe it was not available .

last i heard the services will be on friday .

This is SO sad. I just told my son. He knew TayTay from EPHS. It's so hard to imagine someone this young dying of an illness.

My daughter is on vacation this week. I'll tell her later, unless she gets a call from one of her friends.

This is is heartbreaking! My prayers go to this family.

i spoke to his aunt she said he was 17 yrs of age . the make a wish foundation had contacted him ,his wish was for his mother to have a nice home. so humble,not thinking of himself . the church he is a member of is not large enough to accomodate everyone wanting to attend his services .

,he is currently at a funeral home in carrollton.

they wanted to get the east paulding high school gym or auditorium, for his services.but i believe it was not available .

last i heard the services will be on friday .

Are they going to fulfill his wish?

I found out that services will be Friday at Hope Church on 120/Dallas Highway from 12-2 (viewing) and the funeral will be at 2p.m. TaTa is in a funeral home in Carrollton now. The family will not be there, but he is able to be viewed if you wish to. I beleive this funeral home is owned or something like that by his aunt's pastor- and they are working with the family on cost issues. They are at Hope b/c their church is too small for the services.

**TaTa has not come home from the hospital since December 31, 2004. Family is having lots of money issues. They have not paid July bills b/c mom has been with TaTa in the hospital this whole time. We will be taking money at EPHS to help them out with bills, funeral expenses, and medical costs. Nothing formal is set up, but you can talk to Shelia Heppner-the secretary, Penny Berry-guidance counselor, or Joy Singleton-Special Education Teacher and we will get it to the family. Please pray about this and do what you can. They can use all the help they can, and I feel strongly that God calls us to help those in need-especially in our home community. Let's show this family the love and support we have in this county.

If each Pcommer gave 50 cents, 1 dollar, 5 dollars, 10 dollars each, we could make a HUGE difference in this families future. They already have to face it without their beloved TaTa, lets see what we can do to help them not face anymore financial burden.

Right now we have about 25 members online.

If 25 members give 10 dollars, that is 250 dollars to ease their mind some.

I pledge 10 dollars toward JULY bills for TaTa's family.

Anyone else?

God Bless TaTa's family

I found out that services will be Friday at Hope Church on 120/Dallas Highway from 12-2 (viewing) and the funeral will be at 2p.m.  TaTa is in a funeral home in Carrollton now.  The family will not be there, but he is able to be viewed if you wish to.  I beleive this funeral home is owned or something like that by his aunt's pastor- and they are working with the family on cost issues.  They are at Hope b/c their church is too small for the services.

**TaTa has not come home from the hospital since December 31, 2004.  Family is having lots of money issues.  They have not paid July bills b/c mom has been with TaTa in the hospital this whole time.  We will be taking money at EPHS to help them out with bills, funeral expenses, and medical costs.  Nothing formal is set up, but you can talk to Shelia Heppner-the secretary, Penny Berry-guidance counselor, or Joy Singleton-Special Education Teacher and we will get it to the family.  Please pray about this and do what you can.  They can use all the help they can, and I feel strongly that God calls us to help those in need-especially in our home community.  Let's show this family the love and support we have in this county.

Edited by bigmomma

My heart and prayers go out to TaTa's family. He was at Scottish Rite when Chandler was there, but I did not have the opportunity to meet him. I will pray for healing and peace for his mother and family. I am sure Heaven has welcomed him with abundance love and peace. May angels wrap their wings around his mother, and provide her the peace and comfort of our Holy Spirit.

i will be there to give my donation:

thanks to all pcom members that are doing this: this family has been through so much, and TATA was such a blessing and uplifting to us all:

when i told my son about TATA, he was speachless, he thought alot of TATA and the strength and courage that he showed us all: