Paulding.com

IS PAULETTE BRADDOCK GOING TO SPEAK TO US?

Is Paulette Braddock ever going to speak to us voters of Paulding County? I know her opponent Will Avery has been at forums, debates (where she wouldn't show up), speeches, yada yada yada. But there hasn't been anything out of Paulette. All I know about her is she has catch phrases on her website, she has an arrest record and she has some signs around.

When is she going to be accessible? Surely she isn't assuming that we Paulding County voters are just going to vote for her just because of the letter after her name? We have higher standards than that.

Surely she isn't assuming that we Paulding County voters are just going to vote for her just because of the letter after her name? We have higher standards than that.

Surely they will. That R tends to block any common sense.

• Like 1

I just saw a new commercial for her on TV.

But you will not see her in any sort of question and answer format. She can only repeat her little catch phrases as seen on her websit. Tea Party Conservative [after 8 out of 8 consecutive BOE tax increases she voted for] and Pro-Life as well as her 21 years of business experience [ or how to stick your creditors for $1,000,000 plus and walk away] not to mention the arrest records.

No Paulette has her Richardson donations [$2400] and non reported contributions so she will buy the adds and I am assuming a really nasty mailer to hit the mailboxes this weekend. As several of her inner group are the same ones who trashed Mason Rountree with the XXX video store BS 6 years ago, I am awaiting something of the same.

Or they could beat on Will Avery's campaign manager some more. They sure won't find any skeletons in Will's closet. He is so clean he squeeks when he walks.

Paulette.....well not so much.

But you will not see her in any sort of question and answer format. She can only repeat her little catch phrases as seen on her websit. Tea Party Conservative [after 8 out of 8 consecutive BOE tax increases she voted for] and Pro-Life as well as her 21 years of business experience [ or how to stick your creditors for $1,000,000 plus and walk away] not to mention the arrest records.

No Paulette has her Richardson donations [$2400] and non reported contributions so she will buy the adds and I am assuming a really nasty mailer to hit the mailboxes this weekend. As several of her inner group are the same ones who trashed Mason Rountree with the XXX video store BS 6 years ago, I am awaiting something of the same.

Or they could beat on Will Avery's campaign manager some more. They sure won't find any skeletons in Will's closet. He is so clean he squeeks when he walks.

She said something like, 'Thank you for your vote.... for something', then, 'but I need your vote for a seat in district 19.' Then she turned her back and walked away. It seemed kind of like a brush off, kind of weird. I've never seen a commercial where the candidate turns their back and walks off.

She said something like, 'Thank you for your vote.... for something', then, 'but I need your vote for a seat in district 19.' Then she turned her back and walked away. It seemed kind of like a brush off, kind of weird. I've never seen a commercial where the candidate turns their back and walks off.

Was it more like Ummm thank umm you for your ummmmm vote.

What channel?

I honestly don't remember, we have been switching from ESPN, to ENT, to the Weather Channel so it must have been one of those. I know it wasn't a local channel.

Was it more like Ummm thank umm you for your ummmmm vote.

She looked like a deer in the headlights.

Have you any proof to your allegation regarding "non-reported contributions?"

I have seen this type of campaign several times, over the years. The old no news is good news. I am always interested in those that say do you have proof... What I have seen is a person that does not want to debate, discuss or really to be even seen. Now, she might win....but as a voter I am just not that stupid. I think enough has been public about not speaking, and anybody can buy a TV ad...

Have you any proof to your allegation regarding "non-reported contributions?"

For starters, Paulette has acknowledged printing and mailing $20,000+ in non-reported mailers during July and August. She claimed she did not know she had to report them if her company printed them. There is a pending Ethics Commission Investigation. And that is WAY over the maximum allowed even as in kind contributions.

But the one that still baffles me, is her total lack of contributions reported from July 1 through August 17th, even with a 4th of July weekend BBQ fundraiser where she did show the expenses, but $0.00 contributions collected.

For starters, Paulette has acknowledged printing and mailing $20,000+ in non-reported mailers during July and August. She claimed she did not know she had to report them if her company printed them. There is a pending Ethics Commission Investigation. And that is WAY over the maximum allowed even as in kind contributions.

But the one that still baffles me, is her total lack of contributions reported from July 1 through August 17th, even with a 4th of July weekend BBQ fundraiser where she did show the expenses, but $0.00 contributions collected.

Please provide the sources of your information, to include how, when and where she acknowledged her mailers.

Is Paulette Braddock ever going to speak to us voters of Paulding County? I know her opponent Will Avery has been at forums, debates (where she wouldn't show up), speeches, yada yada yada. But there hasn't been anything out of Paulette. All I know about her is she has catch phrases on her website, she has an arrest record and she has some signs around.

When is she going to be accessible? Surely she isn't assuming that we Paulding County voters are just going to vote for her just because of the letter after her name? We have higher standards than that.

This place has attracted an echo. rofl.gif

There is not a limit on in-kind contributions from yourself to yourself.

BUT! There is a requirement that they be REPORTED. Seems to me Paulette doesn't think the rules apply to her. But heck, she didn't think the laws applied to her either did she? :blink:

Please provide the sources of your information, to include how, when and where she acknowledged her mailers.

And then you are going to vote for Avery? :blink:

BUT! There is a requirement that they be REPORTED. Seems to me Paulette doesn't think the rules apply to her. But heck, she didn't think the laws applied to her either did she? :blink:

But that's not what your buddy said. He seems to confuse a LOT of things. pardon.gif

But there is a limit of $2400 on in-kind and other contributions from a company to the candidate, even if the candidate owns the company. As a Georgia Corporation it is considered a separate entity. She would have to show a loan to herself, and pay the company for the total value of the in-kind, including design, layout, labor, postage and printing, above $2400. She disclosed $0.00 of what her company provided in-kind.