Paulding.com

Just caught the end of the call out.

I think the subdivision has Cedarcrest in the name.

corrected>> 212 Stoker Road

update: 4/4 12:28 - Since I didn't hear the initial call on this, I went back and listened to the archive on scanpaulding.com. Unit 191 was at the residence and called a 10-32 - suspect with firearm (rifle). SWAT was immediately activated.

Edited by FreeBird

dispatch reports they have the male on the phone

sounds like the guy came out with a gun on units

15:35 - must just be a guy with a gun - no hostage

I can't tell if the address is Circle or Stoker road. I'm sure it is off of Cedarcrest.

Edited by FreeBird

Sounds like the right location. I was coming up 92 & a sheriff car came flying by from the South of me. After I went thru crossroads & onto CedarCrest past Stoker rd. a SWAT car came flying by coming from the Shelton Elem. direction towards the Stoker rd. area.

I live off of stoker about 20 cop cars and swat team now they won't let anyone in sub. Got my kids locked inside but my husband is up there and they wont let him in.

Oh man. I bet you are freaking and your husband too. I hope they are not too scared or upset.

Thanks for the positive thoughts it not easy to see him sprint out of bed with all his gear and one final kiss for me and the baby before flying off in a car with lights flashing! I guess you never get used to it! I know all of the guys are great and will protect each other!

Thanks for the positive thoughts it not easy to see him sprint out of bed with all his gear and one final kiss for me and the baby before flying off in a car with lights flashing! I guess you never get used to it! I know all of the guys are great and will protect each other!

I know your right about not getting used to it, my cousin's wife says its something she'll never get used to, but I know you must be proud of the work he does! Tell him thank you for his hard work and service to our community. Wishing you peace and comfort and praying this ends peacefully.

I was on the phone with a good friend of the family when the SWAT call came in. He yelled got to go will call you later, so I got on here to see what was going on. He also worked nights last night.

They just said something about moving vehicles and wanting to have a clear shot. A few minutes ago they said something about being in the line of fire.

Sounds like they are getting ready to make a move.