Paulding.com

Jack Johnson, 72, formerly of Villa Rica, GA

Mr. Jackie Lamar Johnson, age 72, of Jefferson, GA formerly of Villa Rica, GA passed away Sunday, March 25, 2007. He was born September 13, 1934 in Atlanta, GA. He was preceded in death by his parents, Harris and Juanita Camp, brother Billy Howard Johnson and sister Betty 'Mickey' Reagan. Mr. Johnson was a veteran of the U.S. Navy and was retired from Tenneco Packaging as warehouse manager. He was Baptist by faith.

He is survived by his children, Jackie and Mark Dyer of Jefferson, GA, Steve Johnson of Nicholson, GA, James H. and Venus Johnson of Villa Rica, GA, Kimberlee and Matt Johnson of Villa Rica, GA; 11 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; brother Steve and Phyllis Camp of Greenbrier, TN.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Monday, March 26, 2007 from 10am–8PM. The funeral service will be Tuesday, March 27, 2007 at 11:00 am in the Rosehaven Chapel with Rev. Ikey Watson officiating. Interment will follow at Mt. Harmony Memorial Gardens

Edited by Bobby Jo Bradley

My sincerest appreciation to Pubby for posting this and to Mystery for wanting to honor my dad by giving to the Autism Foundation and to the all of my friends for their love and support. He loved my son and always told everyone that he loved all of his grandkids but that Kaleb held a special place in his heart. I know he would appreciate this more than words can say and so do I.

Thank you all. :wub:

here is a link to the autism foundation and a brief description of what I would like to do. This link would be in Jabez dad's name but would honor her son as the lead and all children of Paulding County with autism. Thank you all.....I know this means more than you can imagine to Jabez and I hope it also will help others with autism. I hope to get this set up my the weekend.

http://www.autism-society.org/site/TR?fr_i...mp;pg=tgreeting

here is a link to the autism foundation and a brief description of what I would like to do. This link would be in Jabez dad's name but would honor her son as the lead and all children of Paulding County with autism. Thank you all.....I know this means more than you can imagine to Jabez and I hope it also will help others with autism. I hope to get this set up my the weekend.

http://www.autism-society.org/site/TR?fr_i...mp;pg=tgreeting

Special prayers for you and your family Jabez. Prayers said.

Mystery count me in on the donation to autism,pm me with information