Paulding.com

UH!!! We know it is you because we heard your name come over the scanner. The man whose tires you slashed gave your name and address, and they went there and picked you up. You admit being arrested and going to jail. The police didn't just decide to come by and pick you up because they felt like it. They were called about you. If you want to overcome the bad reputation you have, then grow up. And I promise you, I am NOT the one looking stupid. You make things worst for yourself everytime you come on here and say something. If you wouldn't keep coming on here making stupid remarks, the entire matter would have been over the day it started.

I promise I am being the better woman by not splattering all the things I know about you on this board.

Very true. :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off.... i dont know anyone with a green van. so how could it have been me?????? were you there? nope. so yup keep thinking you know everything awwwright, cuz you r the one looking stupid. i went to jail b cuz i have a bad name in this county. who cares? thats a product of my past. they all know me for my past, and they love to lock me up whenever they get a chance. not one time has a court case stood when taken before a judge. Why? cuz they arrest me just because they can. who cares. A Hall, whats that say at the bottom of your screen? THE MORE YOU JUDGE, THE LESS YOU LOVE? Only God can judge me and he sees what im doing now, and no matter what you people say about me, God loves me for who I am not what ive done. So again.... i will pray for you guys whoever you maybe and God Bless!

Honey, pray for yourself. Instead of CLAIMING to be this big bible-hugging christian, why don't you act on it and set a good example for your kids. Nobody is judging you. How is it judging if it is factual information? Your worst enemy is yourself and you really need to get some help...if not for you, then for your children. Don't you think they deserve that??

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mrs.B @ Mar 27 2007, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i miss everything...that will teach me not to get on pcom.....anyone who slandered :rolleyes: Ashleigh's name have her or her friend MIA 72 on you recently viewed list ? :closedeyes:

YEP...

glad it wasn't just me :LOL like i really cared anyways

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mrs.B @ Mar 27 2007, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i miss everything...that will teach me not to get on pcom.....anyone who slandered :rolleyes: Ashleighs name have her or her friend mia 72 on you recently viewed list ? :closedeyes:

YEP...

How exactly do you KNOW Ashleigh??

B)-->

QUOTE(Mrs.B @ Mar 27 2007, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i miss everything...that will teach me not to get on pcom.....anyone who slandered :rolleyes: Ashleighs name have her or her friend mia 72 on you recently viewed list ? :closedeyes:

I just checked mine. It only shows the last 5 and they weren't in mine, and I started the topic. I feel so left out.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mrs.B @ Mar 27 2007, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i miss everything...that will teach me not to get on pcom.....anyone who slandered :rolleyes: Ashleighs name have her or her friend mia 72 on you recently viewed list ? :closedeyes:

I just checked mine. It only shows the last 5 and they weren't in mine, and I started the topic. I feel so left out.

They are not in mine, but I personally dont care.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mrs.B @ Mar 27 2007, 08:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i miss everything...that will teach me not to get on pcom.....anyone who slandered :rolleyes: Ashleighs name have her or her friend mia 72 on you recently viewed list ? :closedeyes:

LOL! NOTHING to feel left out about

I knew Dusty long before he died.

OOHHH. Okay. I ws just wondering, I grew up with Ashleigh and her whole family, and it really surprises me that all this stuff is being said! She was never like how she is being described. But we lost contact over the years, so there is a lot I dont know.