it started off school rd

white 4 door chevy pickup

they have something over the tag where it can't be made

white 4 door went up 61 north to dabbs bridge

shot have been fired guy tryed to run over officer

all i know

forgot to say there where two black stoves in the back of the white 4door

Edited by 2shortontime

He was going well over a 100 past my house. Passing cars every where. People were pulling over and in ditches.

My daughter is now on Harmony Grove. Anyone know last location? I've been having major computer issues and I missed a little bit.

They said the parents of the Toyota truck driver are coming. Means it was a kid that he flipped in this chase.

I did just hear they got him. I think I could understand police brutality in this one. No telling how many people he has hurt in all the wrecks he just caused.

They said the parents of the Toyota truck driver are coming. Means it was a kid that he flipped in this chase.

I did just hear they got him. I think I could understand police brutality in this one. No telling how many people he has hurt in all the wrecks he just caused.

heck he tried to run over some of our guys kinda wish one of the bullets got his butt

He was shooting as well. Anyone have a count on how many wrecks and injuries this guy caused?

I did stop my daughter from getting in the middle of it. THANK GOD! She stopped at Crossroads and when I thought they had him on 41, I told her to come. When I heard he had gotten on Cedarcrest, I called her back. But just as I did the police stopped her. She would have been in the middle of it going down Cedarcrest to Harmony Grove. She is home now, but she would have been right in it.

Now my hubby is on the way home from Braswell Mtn Rd. But he can come home safely.

It scared the crap out of me. I saw this guy and he was out of control flying down the road. I knew my husband and daughter were coming home in this.

Some fool just called to complain that a police car almost hit him in the chase on Cedarcrest. Kiss my a$$ fool! At least you didn't get crashed by the truck.

This guy is screaming and complaining because the police ALMOST hit him chasing the crazy fool wrecking people. I hope they find something to arrest him for. He doesn't have a clue what this idiot was doing. He terrified me. I knew my family was driving on the roads he was being chased on at the same time.

Coming out of the Primrose parking lot near Bentwater the truck went head-on into my wife's car. He jumped the curb and did not hit her thank goodness. She was obviously shaken. I was about 3-5 minutes behind her and saw the truck where it had crashed into the ditch on a curve on cedarcrest. Yes the driver wrecked several cars in the process.

Coming out of the Primrose parking lot near Bentwater the truck went head-on into my wife's car. He jumped the curb and did not hit her thank goodness. She was obviously shaken. I was about 3-5 minutes behind her and saw the truck where it had crashed into the ditch on a curve on cedarcrest. Yes the driver wrecked several cars in the process.

I'm glad you wife is OK ... and glad our little psycho girl avoided it.

ef,

I had just stopped my daughter for the second time when he pulled out of the Primrose. I had just heard he had gotten on Cedarcrest. I'm glad you and your wife were not hurt. I know several people were. I am still a nervous wreck because I knew my family was coming through it. I am SO glad she had a cell phone today. That is what they are for.

Anyone have any updates on those hurt? I am especially concerned for the kids they mentioned. EPHS really can't take another hit this year. The kids have lost enough. I want to know these kids are okay.

Ah jeez gosh, my gosh, she must be pretty shaken, Hope she can rest. sorry to hear this. I am glad she's alright. Prayers