Paulding.com

What happend to Bradly Simpson....

I got News today that a great guy has passed Bradly Shane Simpson, was a super sweet boy who loved everyone and everyhing, he was great.. All i would like to know is when is his funeral.... He died in a car crash... i found out. please pray for his family...

Edited by Tinkerbell1988

I was emailed this, It is so sad to loose such a nice young man.

Lt. Colonel Bernie Booth (Hiram HS JROTC) shared this sad news with us this morning.

We have tragically lost another student this week in an automobile accident.

Bradley Simpson who graduated from Hiram High School in May 2006, was killed in an automobile accident on Wednesday morning in Milledgeville, GA.

Brad was actively involved as a cadet in JROTC for his 4 years in high school and was a member in the student government.

Brad was a member of the United States Army Reserves and was currently attending Georgia Military College in Milledgevlle, GA.

Brad is survived by his mother, Michelle and step father, Ron Amon of Hiram.

Services will be held this Saturday, March 18 at Sunset Memorial Gardens Mausoleum in Lithia Springs.

Thank you so much..

I just want everyone to know Brad was a great guy, In school and ou of school. i rememer the days of going to 12h grade lit and seeing him there and he always had something to say to make me laugh. Well one thing i am thankful for is i was dating this i thought was a really great guy NO NAMES for 2 years... But out bad cause abuse set in. Bu all i can say is i thank Brad so much cause he was always there and gave me a shoulder to cry on... And gave me great advice, I just dont understand y the good ones have to go so soon. I talked to him about 3 weeks ago and he was very happy about my baby that is on the way, he even made jokes about how i should name the baby after him... I just cant take it all in...... But i wanted to let the whole world know that brad was a great guy who derseverd to stay and be here with all of us..... He is loved and will be so greatly missed.......

Ive Posted sum pics of the best guy ever in the world... hope yall can give prayers to his mom and step dad...... and his brother... i have a pic of the car but i cant post cause its horriable... thanks

post-15566-1173988957.jpg

post-15566-1173988969.jpg

Brad was a great kid. I had the pleasure to teach him and he was a gentleman and an AWESOME student. It is so sad to see young people's lives cut so short. Prayers sent..

\

What did you teach him in, cause you might have taught me to. Im just wondering

WEll yall i got some news and i will post it and all. thanks

MEMORIAL:

WHEN:SATURDAY 17 MARCH 2006 at 2 pm

WHERE:SUNRISE MEMORIAL GARDEN MOSELEUM IN LITHIA SPRINGS OFF OF BANKHEAD HWY. -CLOSED CASKET NO VIEWING, MILITARY SERVICE.

Bradley Shane Simpson, 18, died Tuesday, March 13, 2007. Services will be on Saturday with military honors in Sunrise Memorial Gardens in Douglasville. Survivors include his mother, Michelle Amon of Hiram; his stepfather, Ron Amon of Hiram; a sister, Jessica Simpson of Lithia Springs, Ga.; a brother, Matthew Simpson of Jackson; his grandmother, Theresa Pryor of VillaRica; his great-grandfather, Gean Cleveland of Smyrna; his grandmother, Gaye Amon of Roswell; his grandfather, Richard Amon of Roswell; and two stepbrothers, Stephen Amon and Zachary Amon of Hiram.

Tinkerbell, I have to second everything you have said about this young man. I had the pleasure of meeting him at a friend's house (her daughter was very close to him). This has come as a tremendous shock to everyone. Thank you for the info on the services. We will keep the friends and family in our thoughts and prayers. My daughter took the news of his death very bad and I think it's probably best for us not to attend.

I am so sorry for this loss of a fine young man.

I know Bradley's sister Jessica and Bradley's Great Grand father Gene Cleveland. My husband and I worked with Gene.

Jessica, If you need anything at all please let me or Hanna know. I will be happy to baby sit for you if you like. I want you and your family to know my husband and I have you all in our thoughts and prayers.

:closedeyes: I cant stop crying i cried my eyes out all night.. Its so hard to belive That Bradly is Gone.... He was so great.. And yes there are a couple of us on my space who have been puting together a couple memorail sites for Brad, Being such a great guy every one needs to know that he had a heart of gold... We have heard that brad was not wearing a seat belt. But we dont belive i cause everytime we rode with brad or he rode with us in our cars. He was the first person to tell everyone to put there belts on.. And he always had his on. So we are not beliveing that he was not wearing it.. Ive noticed that someone said they were no going to be able to attend cause it was so hard. There are alot of us... But me and some friends and family memebers are trying to put togheter a Memorail close to home. cause some of us cant bear to go.. cause i guess we just dont wanna belive that he is really gone...Well i have found another pic of the greaest guy in the world. I wish the pain will go away but it will forever be there cause we loved him so much...

R.I.P Bradly we all love you and Miss you so much

post-15566-1174057875.jpg

My son knew Brad from HHS. They shared many classes together.

He told me that there is a nice memorial page on his Face Book sight.

He graduated towards the top of his class and sounds like a wonderful guy.

He will be missed by many. This is so sad, mostly because he was such a good guy.

Well I did not think i was going to be able to go to the service but it hurt but i got my butt up and went.. And it was so Beautiful crying people everywhere... Like the post before every single worl was so TRUE.. I thougt ny now the crying would pass but it hasnt... Brad you will be so missed by alll and now you up with god and we soon will be with you one day...

Love you so much Bradly

• 3 weeks later...