Paulding.com

I go to scanpaulding.com and after a few minutes the sound goes away...... don't know why or whats wrong anyone have a clue as to what the problem could be???

Sometimes there is several minutes between traffic on the scanner. Other times, if you click on the media player, it will tell you there was a problem and you need to close media player. Once you close it, just maximize scanpaulding again, and click on the link to listen again. it will start right back up.

My husband called just a little while ago. Lifeflight was landing at Kroger. Just said he was told a very bad motorcycle accident happened and that the rider didn't survive, but not certain with lifeflight there. Prayers are being said.

I just got on PCOM & started listening to the scanner. They just gave a call to Hiram PD, a armed robbery at J & M food mart in Hiram. That is the Shell station across from the movies & ROSS. It was a silent alarm sent in to the security system. I live about 2 miles from there! Hope it was a false alarm........

I just got on PCOM & started listening to the scanner. They just gave a call to Hiram PD, a armed robbery at J & M food mart in Hiram. That is the Shell station across from the movies & ROSS. It was a silent alarm sent in to the security system. I live about 2 miles from there! Hope it was a false alarm........

I live about 1 1/2 miles away too...I 'm glad it was a false alarm

Edited by tess
My husband called just a little while ago. Lifeflight was landing at Kroger. Just said he was told a very bad motorcycle accident happened and that the rider didn't survive, but not certain with lifeflight there. Prayers are being said.

The rider was conscious, speaking clearly and moving when they moved him from the road. He was not hit by anyone, this was an accident of his own doing. He did have some bleeding from the head but it did not appear to be severe.