Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Clark Funeral Home

Michelle Selina Lawrence

Michelle Selina Lawrence, age 18, of Dallas, GA passed away on Tuesday, February 20, 2007. She was born on April 6, 1988 in Marietta, GA.

Surviving are her daughter, Brooklyn Howell of Hiram, GA; her father, Michael Lawrence of Dallas, GA, her mother, Gina Lawrence of Hiram, GA, her sisters, Sheena Lawrence of Dallas, GA and Amelia Lawrence of Nashville, TN; her grandparents, Bill and June Webb of Hiram GA; her great-grandmother, Mrs. Ozelle Murdock of Dallas, GA; and numerous aunts and uncles.

Funeral services will be held on Friday, February 23, 2007 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, Georgia. The interment will follow in Praise Tabernacle Cemetery in Powder Springs, GA with Pastor Rita Wright, Chaplain Paul Wright and Pastor Tommy Chapman officiating. The family will receive friends on Thursday, February 22, 2007 from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

I would like to know what happen to this little girl too? Would you pleae PM me? So young, prayers said.. :(

Can you PM me also?

Thank you!

Just got back from the viewing. She was an absolutely beautiful girl. The pictures of her were

beautiful. Especially her holding her daughter. Please remember this family.

GM

So tragic :( I hope everyone can find some peace and that her daughter grows up knowing how much her mama loved her.

On 2/22/2007 at 8:00 PM, MamaJess said:

So tragic :( I hope everyone can find some peace and that her daughter grows up knowing how much her mama loved her.

I wish she had loved me , she died bc she wanted to hustle rather then get a real job and take care of her child . If she loved me she would of put the drugs down . I grew up knowing how I wasn’t enough .

2 hours ago, Brooklynhowell said:

I wish she had loved me , she died bc she wanted to hustle rather then get a real job and take care of her child . If she loved me she would of put the drugs down . I grew up knowing how I wasn’t enough .

BROOKLYNHOWELL  YOU are LOVED by my SAVIOR... JESUS and I TOO LOVE YOU! :wub:

(You are MORE than ENOUGH! JESUS died for you too!) :wub:

Ajesus (2).jpg

If it is OK with you I am going to ask a friend of mine who is a MOTHER to respond back to you if that is OK

PLEASE check back  later for HER Response and if you need anything please post it in this thread.

Blessings my Friend