Paulding.com

Infant Serenity Haven Voyles

Serenity Haven Voyles, infant, passed in a tragic automobile accident near Bremen on Saturday.

The infant is at Hightower Funeral Home in Bremen Georgia.

Graveside service in Bremen Georgia at 2:00 pm Wednesday, 30th Jan. Additional arrangements will be announced.

She is survived by her parents: Philip and Thedra Voyles, Sister; grandparents Philip and Gail Voyles of Dallas, Great Grandparents Rev. Donald and Pauline Voyles of Dallas and various aunts and uncles including

pcom members ericschief and old goat.

Our prayers and thoughts are with the family.

pubby

O.M.G! That is terrible!

I used to work with Gail Voyles. She was a dear friend! She even came to my house for my baby shower when I was pregnant with my now 18 year old

I had Phillip Jr. in daycare when he was 2 or 3 years old. I still have a picture of him and his sister Tiffany in my collection of children I've taught over the years.

I've often wondered where the family moved.

If Ericschief or Old Goat could send me Gail's address via P.M., I'd love to send them a card!

The whole family is in my prayers!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. Serenity is being rocked in Heaven by Grandma Riley now. Continue to pray for these kids - the mom is still very sore and having trouble getting around - and as you can imagine we are all heart broken.

Thank you pubby for the post - I've printed it out for the family so they will know there are lots of people reaching out to them and offering prayers and support.