Paulding.com

Brown

Josh Brown, age 18, of Dallas, GA passed away on Thursday, January 11, 2007. He was born on January 19, 1988 to the Timothy Dwayne and Lisa Shelton Brown of Dallas. He graduated from East Paulding High School Class in May 2006. He worked in the bakery for a grocery store.

Surviving are his grandparents, Doug and Virginia Shelton of Dallas, GA and Robert and Hazel Brown of Dallas, GA; stepmother, Lathena Brown of Dallas, GA; god-mother, Marlene Gantt of Dallas, GA.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, January 15, 2007 at 3:00 p.m. The family will receive friends on Sunday, January 14, 2007 from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

This young man was part of the Drama Dept. at EPHS. He was in the Competition Piece during last school year (Fall of 2005...which my son was a part of also). He was a good actor and a nice young man.

I think he had Asthma.

Edited by maxine

I was shocked when I heard this.

When I was a senior in high school, I directed three ten minute plays, and he was one of actors.

My condolences go out to all of his family and friends.

And yes. He did have asthma.

I could be mistaken, but I was told by a teacher of ours that he had a reaction to some sort of cleaning chemicals while working at Kroger. Correct me if I am mistake, please.

Edited by yokowithamicinhand
I was shocked when I heard this.

When I was a senior in high school, I directed three ten minute plays, and he was one of actors.

My condolences go out to all of his family and friends.

And yes. He did have asthma.

I could be mistaken, but I was told by a teacher of ours that he had a reaction to some sort of cleaning chemicals while working at Kroger. Correct me if I am mistake, please.

That is what we heard also. Something about a reaction to some sort of cleaner.

Edited by maxine

Just wanted to add how nice and funny Josh was. When I met him, it was when he was in a play with my daughter. The day they placed so high in the competition, I remember talking and laughing with him outside as they loaded the truck. He was a really good actor and had a great sense of humor. Great kid. He will be missed.

Was he at Kennestone Hospital? I have a loved one in the hospital at ICU and a 18 year old pass away on Thursday, while we where there. Even if it isn't the same one my prayers go out to all the family members that has lost a loved one this week. We have seen alot in ICU. God be with them.

Yes, he was at Kennestone. Yesterday was his birthday. We are still having a hard time with this loss, as are his family and other friends. His father will be returning to work next week, he also works at the Kroger. Keep him in your prayers, as he feels this will be a hard transition to have to work in the same place that his son is no longer able to.

Malia

Kroger 673