Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Butler

Mrs. Jamie Marie Tilley Butler, age 28, of Waco, Georgia passed away on Tuesday, December 19, 2006. She was born on December 6, 1978 in Marietta, Georgia.

Surviving are her husband: Dallas Rhett Butler; sons, Triston Butler and Ethan Carter; parents, Lanier and Janice Tilley of Bremen, brother and sister-In-Law, Josh and Laura Tilley of Temple, sister, Jennifer Tilley of Bremen ;grandparents, Elizabeth Womack of Bremen, Jack and Bertha Tilley of Dallas; father-in-law, Robert Hal Butler of Dawson Springs, Ky; 1 niece and 1 nephew. She was preceded in death by her grandfather Ernest Womack.

A memorial service will be held on Saturday, December 23, 2006 at 4:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Rev. William Timms officiating. The family will receive friends on Saturday from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers donations may be made at any Regions Bank location Account Number 636567968. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

This breaks my heart for her family. I have been to two funeral homes tonight, but the ladies were past 75 years old. Anytime is hard but for the children to lose their mother at this time of year is just horrible.thprayingangel.jpg

NO :o :( -_- oh no...........................

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Butler

Mrs. Jamie Marie Tilley Butler, age 28, of Waco, Georgia passed away on Tuesday, December 19, 2006. She was born on December 6, 1978 in Marietta, Georgia.

Surviving are her husband: Dallas Rhett Butler; sons, Triston Butler and Ethan Carter; parents, Lanier and Janice Tilley of Bremen, brother and sister-In-Law, Josh and Laura Tilley of Temple, sister, Jennifer Tilley of Bremen ;grandparents, Elizabeth Womack of Bremen, Jack and Bertha Tilley of Dallas; father-in-law, Robert Hal Butler of Dawson Springs, Ky; 1 niece and 1 nephew. She was preceded in death by her grandfather Ernest Womack.

A memorial service will be held on Saturday, December 23, 2006 at 4:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Rev. William Timms officiating. The family will receive friends on Saturday from 12:00 p.m. until 4:00 p.m. at the funeral home. In lieu of flowers donations may be made at any Regions Bank location Account Number 636567968. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Car accident early Wednesday morning.
It is sad. Although I didn't know her, she lived down the road from my parents. My prayers are with her family. There was an article about it in today's Haralson Gateway-Beacon.

Can you read it online?

Her mother said that she was driving home to go get her kids and someone came into her lane and hit her head on. She was ejected out of the car and hit the truck that hit her and found 70 or 80 yards away from the cars.

I went to school with her also. She will be greatly missed.

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX-770-505-7273

NEWSPAPER OBIT

Butler

So sorry for you loss. May God be with you during these difficult times.

Jamie is an ex-inlaw of mine! I loved Jamie so much she was so fun to be around ALL of the time, I watched her go thru those wierd teen years! I remember when she met Rhett, she was so excited. I haven't seen her or the Tilley's in about 9 years but I do still love that side of my ex's family...after we divorced I missed his family more than I did him. My heart is breaking for Jack & Bertha (her grandparents) as well as her mom, dad, sister & brother they are all good people! If you have ever met Jack & Bertha you will never forget them, they are the most incredible people that I have ever met. :wub:

Jamie you are missed very much my dear!

Janice, Lanier, Josh, Jenny, Jack, Bertha, William & Brenda (her Uncle & Aunt, my ex mother & father in-law)my prayers are with you all!