Paulding.com

To all who knew Trey Brown

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don,

We were so shocked to hear of this tragic news. Please know that you and your family are in our prayers. I am so, so sorry. If you need anything let us know! We miss you and everyone at Poplar Springs.

May God Bless You and Keep You!

post-6550-1160586331.gif

aka-PauldingPeach

I was shocked to hear the news. All my thoughts and prayers go out to Lisa, Don, Britney and the Nix's. This is such a tragic thing. I am here if anything is needed. Trey was such an amazing person and always brought a smile to my face or would do the best that he could. He tried to make the best of every situation. I haven't been in contact with him for a few years but I had recently heard from Britney at a baseball game that he was doing well and was happy. I dug out some pictures this morning and it brought back a lot of good memories of Trey, my first homecoming and prom. I love everything that Trey had taught me and I am a better person for knowing him, I know that there are a lot of people who feel the same way. Best wishes and deep condolences. My prayers are with you all.

Megan Gliha

OMG! this is so sad! I will pray for comfort for all families. Does anyone have a picture of him?? I think I used to go skating with him, did he have blonde hair??

I don't have a picture but he was a very handsome, very tall (like 6'7" I think) and his hair was probably blondish in high school. I only knew him with his military cut and it is hard to tell what color when it is that short.

Hey guys,

This is Trey's sister, Brittany. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Trey was a wonderful man, and an amazing brother, i couldn't have asked for better. Just wanted y'all to know the visitation is Friday from 2pm until 8pm, and the funeral will be Saturday at 11:00am at Clark Funeral home.

I'll miss my Mr. Friend and my new sister.

Brittany Brown

Journey Home

by Joy Conner

My journey starts with a soft voice calling me into the night.

I am lifted up and drawn toward a beautiful light.

I am leaving my family, friends and all other earthly things.

I am like a bird going toward the heavens, trying out my new wings.

But as I soar upward everything becomes so clear.

Special arms are wrapped around me, removing all my fears.

I am an eagle, climbing high over the pine trees,

the lakes and the land.

A special love is gently leading me,

taking me by the hand.

I have wings, I go higher into the deep blue of the sky.

But I am leaving you and I wonder why me,

Oh God, why?

I fly like an eagle--but am more like a dove.

For I am leaving you all with a heart full of love.

My journey is taking me to a home far away.

That same voice promising I'll see you some day.

I leave you with so very much regret.

But please--do not grieve for me yet,

for my soul and spirit are finally free.

I go at peace into eternity.

post-3826-1160627560.jpg

My heartfelt condolences.

Edited by bluebird

My Name is Kira Pilgrim and i also went to school with Trey

I remember him being such a happy go lucky guy he was Friends with all.

Everyone loved Trey and wanted to be around him all the time .

I am so sorry for your families loss.

just know that we all loved your Son and you are in our Thoughts and Prayers.

Kira

At the request of the family I am adding these photos of Trey and Lauren Brown.

treybrown01.jpg

treybrown02.jpg

May they rest in peace and may those whom they left behind, find peace as well.

pubby

Thanks for posting the photo's, pubby!

What a beautiful couple! Don~that boy looks just like you!

My son was friends with Trey, and can only recall wonderful things about him...extremely good memories, and every thing he said and the times I was around he was a character that was bigger than life, this character and his service to our nation and its people will always be in our hearts, grateful for having known him....I pray God's grace, love, and mercy be with the families through this time and give you strength and comfort. God's peace surpasses all understanding and has no limits. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

My husband played football with Trey in school and I knew him from school also. He always had a smile on his face and was always cutting up. My husband called me from work as soon as heheard the news, he is absolutely devistated, as we all are. This is so sad. We will be praying for the families.

To All:

I apolagize for the drastic name of this bulletin. However, it is written in truth. I was contact at 8pm tonight by a close friend of all Grads of PCHS 01, informing me that Trey Brown and his wife Lauren were found deceased in their home on the night of Monday the 9th. His family is in a deep state of mourning at the moment, and are wanting to make sure that all friends and associates of Trey's are informed of this unfortunate and tragic loss.

Unfortunately, I do not have any more details at the moment. My friend told me that Trey should be home by 4pm tomorrow, and that they are expecting his funeral to be held on Friday.

Please keep the Family of both Trey and his Wife Lauren in your prayers.

I will let all of you know as anymore details are revealed.

Trey was a graduate and dear friend of the Paulding County class of 2001. He and his wife Lauren were living in Texas where he was stationed.

-WineGuy

To the family of Trey Brown,

I can't find the words to express the sorrow I feel as many over the loss of Trey. I can only honor you on raising such a fine person. My name is Ryan Hart. Trey and I went to school as well as church with one another. Never had I seen Trey in an ill mood or anything less than happy. He seemed to share that with anyone that he came in contact with. Trey made everyone feel better. Trey was a great man and that is how everyone will remember him. All of the Hart family expresses their deep sorry that the Nix and Brown family are facing and they will be in our prayers.

My wife and I have known the Nix family since the early 1960's. Our sons and Lisa (Trey's mother) were childhood friends in Germany. There is not a nicer more loving family than this one, anywhere. We never got to meet Trey or his wife, Loren, but know they must have been special. Sometimes there is not a reasonable explanation for things that happen to those we love. I spent the better part of my life as a homicide investigator and in most cases the why was never known. We love the family and our prayers go out to them and Loren's family in Texas. Tomorrow morning we will be thinking of you all as you say goodby to Trey.. Love you all.. Larry & Vera

Edited by lgcahill
Did Trey use to work at Great American Fitness Center (formerly known as Power House).

He looks so familiar.

I am so sorry for this families loss. Prayers said.

Yes, PowerHouse was one of the places he worked. He also worked at Briar Patch, IHOP, and Carl Black.

Yes, PowerHouse was one of the places he worked. He also worked at Briar Patch, IHOP, and Carl Black.

I am saddened to hear the loss of such a great young man. I worked with Trey years ago and it was always a delight. He always had a smile on his face that would lighten up the room. My thoughts and prayers will be with his and his wifes family. May God comfort you in your time of sorrow.

Hi All,

I want to thank all of our P.com family for all of your prayers, good wishes and fond memories of Trey. We could never have gotten through this past week without God's Grace and the love of friends, family and our Air Force family.

We were overwhelmed with the number of people who called, came to the house, emailed, came to visitation, the funeral and even the Interment. It was an unbelievable tribute to the person Trey was. He loved and was loved by everyone he met.

We were especially touched by the eighteen young Airmen, as well as the Commander, who came all the way from Texas to be with us at this time.

Trey loved life, Lauren, his family, his Country, his Squadron, the Air Force, the Georgia Bulldogs and his Old English Bulldogs, Roxie and Tank. Lauren was more than our daughter-in-law, she was our daughter and Brittany's sister. She was so sweet. I always called her my "dilly." We mourn for her as well.

Please continue to pray for our family, as well as Lauren's in Texas. If you have any more "Trey stories" please continue to share them.

Love,

SeaShell

Edited by SeaShell