Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

McKinzie

Scott McKinzie, age 33, of Dallas, passed away on Wednesday, October 4, 2006. He was born on October 4, 1973 in Frankfurt, Germany to Sammi McSwain McKinzie and the late Clyde “Mac” McKinzie. He was the co-owner of McKinzie Trucking and was a member of West Cobb Baptist Church.

Surviving are his daughters, Tori McKinzie and Lexi McKinzie, both of Lakeland, FL; his mother, Sammi McKinzie of Dallas; a sister, Tammy McKinzie of Dallas; his nephew, Cody McKinzie.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 1:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Reverend Thomas Cole officiating. The interment will follow in Sweetwater Memorial Park in Hiram. The family will receive friends on Friday from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram is in charge of arrangements.

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

McKinzie

Scott McKinzie, age 33, of Dallas, passed away on Wednesday, October 4, 2006. He was born on October 4, 1973 in Frankfurt, Germany to Sammi McSwain McKinzie and the late Clyde “Mac” McKinzie. He was the co-owner of McKinzie Trucking and was a member of West Cobb Baptist Church.

Surviving are his daughters, Tori McKinzie and Lexi McKinzie, both of Lakeland, FL; his mother, Sammi McKinzie of Dallas; a sister, Tammy McKinzie of Dallas; his nephew, Cody McKinzie.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 1:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Reverend Thomas Cole officiating. The interment will follow in Sweetwater Memorial Park in Hiram. The family will receive friends on Friday from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram is in charge of arrangements.

I went to school with school with Scott. He was married to one of my dear friends from High School. That is terrible! :mellow: Anyone know what happened?

Any news on what happened? Hubby used to work for him...

cancer, he and his dad used run mckinzie trucking they would run loads for us, his dad passed away a couple of years ago, and he and his mother took over the business, I just found out lastnight about this

it's so sad, I thought he was older than that. my thoughts and prayers to the family.

Scott was a good friend of mine. It is sad to see such a good man and father who once had a good life to have a streak of luck to turn his life upside down. This is such a sad day for his family and friends and I know that his daughters are not really doing good right now. How do you explain to a 12yr old why she will no longer be able to have her daddy around. It is hard. Although it was expected every time he drank. And what so hard is now everyone thoughts are now reality.

My heart goes out to his 2 children,nephew, sister, and his mother who only a short time ago lost her husband.

please pray for Kristy,his ex-wife, who will have to raise these beautiful girls without their daddy in their lives.