Paulding.com

i am so sorry to hear this. casey and my brother were really good friends back when they both were still in school. i went to school with casey's sister, elizabeth. my family will definitely keep the weaver family in our thoughts and prayers.

can anyone tell me any info on casey's passing? if so please pm me. does anyone know if the family needs anything? i'd be willing to help in anyway.

If anyone knows what happened to Casey please pm me. He and my son were really good friends in school. Casey spent alot of nights at my house. His family will be in my prayers.

Prayers for his family and brother.

Edited by nattygirl

I graduated with Casey and am praying for his family. I called Eberhart's and they told me the funeral was Tuesday at 1:00. I spoke with his family and they said they don't need anything right now, but if they call me back with any needs, I will pass this info on.

I have known Casey for many years and will miss him alot. He was a graet guy. The Paulding County crowd loves you Casey. You will always be in our hearts. To the family, many thoughts and prayers and remember we are all here for you.

I wonder if the family would mind who comes to the funeral, I went to school with him, and played football with him, and sadly, found out too late to go to the viewing. I know that the funeral itself is generally for family and current close friends, but I would love to pay respects to his family and stop by, does anyone know if they would mind?

Joedan Worley

I am Casey's aunt. My name is Sharon and Casey's dad is my brother. Steve, Wanda, Elizabeth and Shane I love you all very much. I'm praying that God will give you strengh and comfort you to deal with Casey's passing. With me being here in S.C. and Ronnie still in ICU after his bypass surgery, I won't be able to be there. My thoughts are with you though. I love Casey very much and I will miss him. Steve, please be strong and turn to God. Even though ya'll are there and I'm here in S.C. please know that I think of ya'll often. Mama, Vonda and Kenneth also send their love and prayers. You'll see them today at the funeral home. I'll be calling later to see how ya'll are doing. If you need to talk please call me. If I'm not home just leave a message and I'll call you back.

Love you all,

Sharon, Ronnie, Mama, Vonda, Kenneth, Jake, Emmie, Annie and Conner

Edited by southernblondie

I was so saden to hear about this, we have known Casey for ever, he played football with my oldest son, He went to the funeral home last night, and he siad there where alot of poeple there that went to school with Casey, and a lot of his old teachers:

May God be with this family and give them the strength they need.

hello All ,

I am Casey Weavers Aunt Andrea. I have been asked from his mother to please come here and thank each and every one of you who have prayed with us or for us ,came to the funeral/barrel ,left messages here ,ect.....All this has ment so much to us ! The out reach of so many friends has touched us deeply ! So please tell any one whom you might here talking about Casey and his family we send our thanks of the suport,love and prayers we have recived !

CASEY WEAVER was a super star !

His Uncle Billy ( peewee ) me and our 3 boys Chris, Justin and Jonathan Fisher will carry in our hearts for ever memories of fishing ,football games,family gatherings,wrestling in the yard and yes even in the house when they wasnt supose to ! He is loved and missed by so many, I just want every one to remember him loving and living life to the fulliest ,smiling his beautiful smile ,remember him happy ,healthy, and Jesus in his heart !

R.I.P. CASEY

Sincerly ,

The Weaver & Fisher Family p.s. thanks peachesga for your help !

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

THE PAIN DONT GO AWAY ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY AND GOD KNOW THE ONLY WAY I CAN MAKE IT EACH DAY IS WITH HIM BY MY SIDE[ EACH DAY IS HARD PAULDING CO.KEEP PRAYING PLEASE/indent] LISA AND THE DODD FAMILY YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYER

GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU
Wow he was a friend of mine in highschool he was the great guy and it just breaks my heart to hear of him passing so young. what happen? casey you are the best and I will see you in heaven one day!! keep it cool up there.

Love ya

K

THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND WORDS I ALSO WILL SEE HIM IN HEAVEN ONE DAY. IT SEEMS I MISS HIM MORE EACH DAY

I CAN REMEMBER THE DAY THAT YOU WAS BORN AND HOW BLESSED WE WE'RE TO HAVE A BABY BOY AND ON DEC. 2 IT WILL REMIND ME OF THAT DAY ALL OVER AGAIN

I'LL WILL CRY MORE THEN I LAUGH AND SOME DAYS I WILL LAUGH AT WHAT MADE ME CRY . YOUR SISTER SAID WHEN WE CAME HOME WITH YOU MOMMY DO I HAVE TO SHARE WITH HIM

THEY SAID WATCH OUT FOR WHEN HE TURNS TWO O MY. WELL WE MADE IT THRU THAT.JUST BEFOR YOU TURN THREE LITTLE SHANE WAS BORN AND YOU NEW YOU HAD IT MADE OR YOU WAS THINKING YOU DID

BECAUSE WHEN THE MAKEUP WAS ON YOUR FACE YOU SAY ITS NOT ME MOMMY IT WAS SHANE.LITTLE DID WE KNOW SHANE WOULD BE YOUR ALIBI A LOT IN YOUR LIFE

AND ALWAYS WAS YOUR LITTLE BROTHER THAT YOU COULD COUNT ON HUGS AND KISS CASEY I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ON YOUR LIFE THE GOOD ,BAD AND THE WOW :wub: I WILL PICK UP WERE I LEFT OFF LATER.

PS

THE RAIDERS ARE ON A ROLL I NO YOU WILL BE WATCHING THE GAME FROM THE BEST SEAT IN THE STANDS.

WIN IT FOR CASEY; RAIDERS HE LOVED FOOTBALL

DEAR GOD IF THERE ARE BIRTHDAYS IN HEAVEN COULD YOU GET A MESSAGE TO MY ANGEL THERE .

PLEASE TELL HIM WE LOVE HIM AND WE MISS HIM AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM HIS FAMILY DOWN HERE.