Paulding.com

You will be in our prayers....Do you need anything?

That is very sweet of you. I think we're good right now. We have to make the arrangements tomorrow or Tuesday. We all expected it but it is always sad to lose someone you love dearly. I'm thankful he just went to sleep.

Hey, you know who this is. I am so glad that we (Mom and I) were able to be with yall today and before his passing. Mom had told him a while back that if she was able to be there when it came that time she would be there. You where were are and how to get in touch with us if yall need us for anything. Thank God we all know where he is tonight!

Hey, you know who this is. I am so glad that we (Mom and I) were able to be with yall today and before his passing. Mom had told him a while back that if she was able to be there when it came that time she would be there. You where were are and how to get in touch with us if yall need us for anything. Thank God we all know where he is tonight!

I am glad that you all were there also. I'm just thankful that we all got to spend time with him. I am very thankful that my kids got to spend time with him also. I am so thankful that we all know where he is tonight. Thank you both for all of your help. We will be in touch. Love ya!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my grandfather passed away today from his battle with pancreatic cancer. It had spread to his liver, lungs and lymph nodes. Please keep us in your prayers.

I am sorry.... Please let me know of any arrangements.

Jason

My heart is with you and so sorry for your loss. I am glad he had a peaceful passing; that means a lot. My dad went suddenly many years ago, but peaceful, and I have always been so very thankful for that, but I sure do miss him. Thoughts and prayers to you. :wub:

Hey girl...sorry for your loss...you & your family will be in my thoughts & prayers...I lost my grandfather 2 months ago, I was with him when he died & I know he went peacefully!!!! Knowing this helps to give some level of comfort! I hope & pray that God gives you & your family the strength & comfort to continue....

If you need ANYTHING you just let me know...

Expecting it and knowing it are not the same, and I know that very well. Both of my parents died after long and courageous battles with cancer, and though passing is a gracious gift for one who suffers so much, those who are left behind still feel so much pain and loss, and we suffer. We suffer our loss, but at the same time, we recognize that our loved one's suffering has ended. When you see someone in so much pain, you can recognize the blessing in the midst of your great loss.

His pain has ended, and yours is very fresh. Remember him with love and honor. And try to rejoice that his pain has ended.

Bless you and your family as you move through this painful time.

When you posted this, I had no idea who you were talking about.

My dad died of the same thing in 1974. Strange seeming now since they were neighbors for many years in Smyrna.

I just wanted to let everyone know that my grandfather passed away today from his battle with pancreatic cancer. It had spread to his liver, lungs and lymph nodes. Please keep us in your prayers.